Window

Readers POV:

I stirred around in my bed as I suddenly heard the sound of an alarm. I woke up with an irritated groan as i slammed my hand on the clock, shutting it up. I rolled around in my bed when i surprisingly bumped into something. I let out a yelp and quickly jumped up.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, before realizing that was no one else other than Elijah. I forgot he was sleeping over...

I hear the guy grunt as i knocked against him. He slowly opened his eyes and shot me a displeased glare.
"Well goodmorning to you too, i guess." He said, sarcasm dripping from his tone. I rolled my eyes jokingly and let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Whoops." I commented in a monotone manner and shrugged. My eyes flickered towards the alarm on my night stand. It was 9am, but thankfully it was Saturday and I didn't have college today.

I climbed out of bed and stretched out my arms. I dragged myself towards the bathroom and splashed my face with water. Then, I brushed my teeth and fixed my (h/c) hair, which unsurprisingly took way longer than it should have. But what can I say, I like to take my time.

As I walked into my kitchen, my eyes flickered towards Elijah, who was currently puttimg his shoes on in the hall. How the fuck did he already get ready? I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? You're not even gonna stay over for my DELICIOUS breakfast?"
I huff, rolling my eyes jokingly.

"I'll pass on that offer, thanks. I have traumas from your cooking. The last time I let you make breakfast, I found a soda tab in my burnt pancake. Besides, I have to help my friend with some work."
He snickered and opened my front door

"See ya, Y/N"
"Byee!"
Eli waved as he went out the door, closing it behind him.
I sigh as I watch him leave. It wasn't a sound of disappointment or anything, I was just tired.

??? POV:

I observed as that little shit finally left Y/N's house. Sadly, I was unable to do anything too drastic to the blonde guy, considering there were people passing by. I was still placed on the same spot as last night.

I've been thinking, and I decided to firstly finish off Y/N and then gut out that annoying blonde piece of shit. They both deserve it. Y/N for making me wait this long, and the other kid for enangering me and taking MY victim away from me.
I sharpened my blade as I watched Y/N boredly disperse around the house.

Reader's POV: 

I didn't have anything better to do, so I finally decided to clean my home. The place looked like it had been torn apart by 7 starving lions. Thankfully I didn't live in a large house so it won't take THAT long. I plugged in my headphones and got to work.

Half an hour or so later, I was almost halfway done, yet It was so tiring. I don't know if i'll be able to finish it but i'll try my best. Though I needed to take a small break and went to the bathroom.

While washing my hands, I heard some unfamiliar noises in my bedroom which i guess were faint thumps. I didn't know what it was but I also wasn't too scared. An item probably fell off of my shelf, I guess.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards my bedroom with my hands resting in my pockets. I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me, scanning the room carefully and trying to figure out what has fallen. To my confusion, everything was normal and on it's place. Nothing was too off. Except for one thing.

My window was open.

I raised my eyebrow as my eyes flickered towards the open window. I was starting to feel a bit paranoid as I took a step back nervously. I don't know why I was feeling so uneasy. This was my home, there was no way something bad could happen. It was probably just the wind.