The Honkai in Nagazora

Start from the beginning

"Yep so the conclusion is, there's a stronger one in the lead"

The rest who have heard the possiblity of having a Herrscher on this city, were terrified. Herrschers are something S rank valkyries deal with.

They were underpowered at the moment. Even if they call back up, they can only do that in the ship.

"We have to survive and head back."

Athena's first command was set.

"Roger!!!"

-----------------------------

"It's been quiet lately"

Ren said who was just by the corner, sitting.

"Those disgusting beasts must have found this unbreakable baby boring"

Said Jessica who was still experimenting with her super drug.

"Hey help me with this. Come here"

Ren went to her side and looked at the thing she was messing around. It was vials filled with purplish glowing liquid.

"That's gross."

"You're not wrong, this was from a honkai beast"

"Why are you touching something so dangerous?"

"For fun"

This woman is crazy, is what Ren thought from her remark. She was experimenting with human blood and the honkai beast's blood. To see if the outcome would be what she thinks. To give a booster drug of some sorts.
A drug to boost the potent abilities for a valkyrie.

"Does it work on artificial stigmata users?"

"Oh you know about stigmata?"

"Well...I learned—"

Ren was a former captain candidate too.

"It works on artificial but it works very well on natural stigmata users. Especially on natural users because of their superior honkai adaptability"

Ren looked at her with surprise. For this woman who seemed like she only cares about things she sees. Not even caring about her own life being in danger, she wants to bring peace in her own way.

"Thanks for the blood"

"Wha—"

Jessica who manages to get Ren's blood without him noticing was something scary.

Very scary lady.

-----------------------------

Nightfall, Athena and the others had walked towards the building where they parked their vehicles.

"Be close, we don't know if it's safe yet. So be alert"

They continue to march. With long rest, they can go as far as much. The vehicle in sight, the rest of the valkyries began to check the condition of the jeep.

"Perfect condition"

"Tires are still good"

"No gasoline!"

Athena sighed in frustration.

"Alright, the rest of you stay behind and protect this car. Don't go far. Susannah and I will go get some gasoline. Hopefully there's still some in this hell hole."

"Always with you, Captain"

Susannah's cheerfulness is just infectious.

Athena and Susannah head to the south. Looking for a gas station but most of the ones she encountered were just dry.