We continued dancing, enjoying our time when suddenly Scarlett turned me around. I got dizzy from the feeling, probably because the alcohol had taken an effect on me. 

"Hi baby" I husked, getting closer to the hot woman in front of me. However, when I expected to meet a happy face, I was met with a serious one. "What's wrong?" 

"Alright, don't make it too obvious. But there are two guys here who have been lurking at you the whole night. And one of them is coming our way" Scarlett informed me, keeping her gaze towards the said men.

I quickly did a spin, trying to see what she was talking about. I didn't recognize them, they were probably a bit older than your regular high school students which meant that there was no way that I would know them.

I decided to play a little game, nothing more fun than to get on Scarlett's nerves.

"Well, why don't I go and talk to him? He probably just wants to get to know me. I'm a hot blonde after all" I smiled, getting out of Scarlett's grip. 

Her eyes widened at my statement but she was quick to regain her attitude when the man arrived.

"Well, what are two hotties like you doing here? I've never seen you around" The guy said, looking both of us up and down. 

"Well, I could say the same about you handsome" I flirted, turning to the taller guy and twirling my hair around my fingers. I could just hear Scarlett sigh behind me. "Care to buy me a drink?" 

He nodded his head and we walked over to the bar, Scarlett following suit behind

As we had gotten our drinks we stayed at the bar a little longer. We chitchatted a bit and with every joke he cracked, I made sure to laugh a little louder or touch his shoulder in the process. 

However, Scarlett just glared at me, looking from a distance at the scene unfolding. 

But this wasn't enough for me, I wanted her to crack. And I knew it wouldn't take too long.

"Wait, I don't think I ever got your name?" I asked and he laughed a little, slowly moving closer. I batted my eyelashes and looked down at his lips.

My plan was working

"It's Dan, and what is yours beautiful? I bet it's just as beautiful as you are" He flirted, now having an arm around my waist. Behind Dan, I could see Scarlett with a smirk on her face.

Scarlett

I knew what Regina was trying to do, I knew what game she was playing. But she wouldn't get the satisfaction she wanted. Not yet at least.

I walked over to the barman, grabbing another drink and sipping on it. The alcohol started cruising through my body, feeling myself get more and more.

This flirting went on for a little longer. The guy cracked a joke, and Regina would trace his arm with a flattering laugh. Regina complimented the guy, and he would move his body closer to hers. So on, so on. 

Regina had no clue what was waiting for her. 

Just when I saw that the guy was on his way to kiss Regina, I stepped in.