11♧

HELOOOO LONG TIME NO SEE ON THIS WONDERFUL FANFIC??? (i told yall that it would be slow update ☠️) anyways we dont care about that lets get going 🏃‍♀️💨

__________________________________

Sighing, you remove your clothes inside the changing room after doing a lot of effort, which is running after the ball like a dog. You could feel the fresh air coming out of the window at the other side of where you were. You immediately took a quick shower and changed into your second uniform. You put a jog under your skirt and walked outside of the changing room. It wasn't too cold outside but your legs couldn't take the soft wind. You didn't know what class you have next but you knew something for sure. I'm so fucking lucky to have a pretty girl as a friend! I won't regret it! You exclaimed in your head. The girl who was next to you was named Kimiko Chigiri, and for sure, you saw the "Chigiri" name before. But you just didn't know where and of course you were smart enough to pause the game. As you were about to do so, a window screen appeared in front of you. The girl who was walking with you, Kimiko, stopped. What is it? You read it and tilted your head while reading it. You finished reading it and screamed in a loud and desperate voice.

"What the fuck is this?! I can't pause the game until I finish the chapter! No fucking way. I'mma go kill myself." You rolled your eyes and closed the window, pissed. You took a deep breath and smiled at your friend. She looked at you with a confused look. She didn't really understand what was the matter and the look on your face, but for sure, she knew you were weird. But like really weird. One time she caught you talking alone while you were making your way to school. Plus she didn't want to admit it but she didn't like when you spent time with Bachira and not her. She squeezed your shoulder and led you to your next class. "Wait- don't you guys have a break? Like... We just had P.E. that's too much!" You complained as you looked exhausted from the previous period. Your friend sighed as she pointed at the council room, you raised an eyebrow and didn't understand what the pink-haired girl was trying to say.

"Go complain at the student council president. He is the one who removed our break, since he was selected by his beauty and because he is smart, he literally moved our freedom!" Kimiko made a big sign with her hands to explain how tyrant was the student council president. And of course, many guys hated him because of how popular this dude was and how cool he was towards the girls. And in a blink, you became a hater of this student council president. "How dare this mother- I mean this ugly elephant decided to do this?!" You exclaimed in the corridor as you grabbed your pretty friend by the hand. Kimiko chuckled and yelled along with you about eliminating the evil president. But quickly you guys stopped, since you had your next period in a few seconds.

You guys walked in the hallway and found your next class, which was geography. How much you hated/loved this subject. You always understand what the teacher said, but when you are back home, you don't understand any shit you wrote. Shit... I mean I don't mind having this subject... But still! You cursed under your breath, you walked in and got greeted by your classmates, which surprised you a little. You greeted them back because you are a polite kid, and polite kids always got rewarded, that's what your mother/father/siblings/grandmother/grandfather used to say. And she/they/he was/were right! Your classmates smiled at you as you noticed someone. Oh! That's Nagi! I Didn't know he was in my class... You made your way towards the sleepy albino guy.

"Nagi? Wake up." You tapped his shoulder to wake him up and of course he didn't. He mumbled something under his breath, you went closer to him, as your ear was close to his mouth, to hear what he said. "What is it Reo...?" He said in a sleepy and soft voice. Your friend came from behind and looked at you with a confused face. "What are you doing, Y/n?" She whispered at you trying not to wake up the albino sleepy guy. The albino hair guy woke up slowly as he finally saw you. He brushes his long fingers over your hair with his sleepy eyes looking deep in your eyes. You blushed a little in embarrassment and slowly removed his hand away from your hair. "N-nagi? You're okay?" You questioned him as you sat next to him since your seat is next to his. Your pink-haired friend sat in front of you, since you guys are in the back of the classroom.

"It's been a long time..." He softly mumbled, loud enough for you to hear it. You kinda found him weird and really lazy. The first time you saw him, you thought he may be annoyed by you, but it looks like he appreciates you. "L/n?" He called your name in a low voice to catch your attention back, which succeeded. You looked at him with your eyes wide open and smiled at him. "Oh yeah, sorry I was lost in my thoughts." You said chuckling nervously, this day was particularly really difficult and embarrassing. Especially when you first saw the beautiful girl who seemed to have a crush on your childhood best friend. Now that I think of it... Luncida may have a crush on him? Is she the main character or the villain? I hope she isn't... You pouted a little not noticing that you got lost in your thoughts for the second time. And a certain lazy person looked kinda pissed.

Oh oh, Feels like you made someone pissed Y/n...

be careful, or else you may find the end without even starting the beginning.

__________________________________

Chigiri Kimiko :
"She seems a little too sociable, I thought she had only me as a friend."

Friendship percentage : 90%

Nagi Seishiro :
"Did she think about him again?"

Love percentage : 15%

__________________________________

HRUFIFIICIDIF FINISHED THIS CHAPTER IM IN FUCKING HOLDAY YALL ARE SURELY MAD BUT IDC PLUS IMMA ABOUT TO DO ANOTHER FANFIC BUT DW YALL ILL STILL GOING TO DO THINGS + IF YOU REMEMBER THIS GAME WILL CONTAIN EVENTS AND EVENTS WILL APPEARS TWICE EVERY 4 MONTHS ILL TRY TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN AND AS U MAY NOTICE IM STILL IMPROVING IN WRITING IN ENGLISH AND IM SO HAPPY THAT I IMPROVE!!!!

SO IM REALLY THANKFULL YALL STILL READING IT EVEN IF ITS SLOW UPDATE IM REALLY HAPPY

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ALL AND I SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😭😭

Wrod count : 1175