5♧

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆
so i was wondering... should i make another book... now that i finished my two book (well not the second but-) like with the original story?? like it should be great (jk acutally i started writting), btw sorry for the late update! like i said i was too focused on finishing my books and with the vacatiok shit! im changing again the update... so it would be like whenever i want bc the motivation is on the other book so yeah!
°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

3rd Pov

You are now here, with four men who play football, watching them with admiration. You looked the most at Bachira. The way he dribble past Isagi was amazing, you couldn't take your eyes off of him, he was too cute, the way he giggled made you want to hug him until you both died.

"This one is for you Y/n!" He screamed as he ran towards the goal. He shoot the ball and scored. You jumped out of your seat and ran to Bachira, hugging him tighly. "I told you, I'm the best striker in the world!" He looked at you with a childish smile. His eyes never leaved yours.

"Wow! Bachira you didn't tell me you could do that!" Isagi's voice made you guys back to reality. You were the first to break the eyes contact. You turned your head to face Isagi and smiled at him.

"Don't worry Isagi you were cool too!" A ligh pink would be see on his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his head. "Thank you... I really appreciat it!" Bachira looked at his friends who were talking to each other, a strong feeling grow on his heart. Jealousy.

A feeling which you want something that another person have badly.

Or

A feeling which you have dark thoughts for taking something you want from an another.

That's what Bachira, your best friend feel this emotion while seeing the two of us talking and laughing. After all he couldn't lost you, after all the sacrifice he did for you. He wouldn't losr everything just because one of his friend may have a crush on you.

I mean how could he blame him, you are kind, polite, cheerfull, pretty, cute and perfect. (i know some of you aren't polite or kind so am i but like who's gonna be mean to cutie Bachira?)

"Bachira? Are you okay? You been staring at us for like 2 minutes... which was kinda creepy..." He blinked his eyes a few time before looking at you.

"Oh sorry! I didn't pay attention! You were too pretty to watch~" He said with a teasing tone as he wraped his arms around your waist, which suprised you.

"W-well... I'm not gonna interupt you guys but I feel like we've been watching since the beginning..." Isagi said with a shaky voice as he pointed behind him, revealing two tall man.

It was Reo and Nagi, who was glaring at you. You tilted your head and waved at them, to tell them to come. They saw your action and went towards you, Bachira and Isagi.

"What's up?" It was the only word you could say. They were for sure tall, your height were similar to Isagi. (Sorry for people who are short is just that im tired to always saw y/n short)

"Nothing much! Don't worry." Reo came to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "Wow Y/n~ you are really pretty today~ and you smell good. What perfum do you use?" He stared at you with those innocent eyes. He went a little closer to you so your eyes can be focus on him only.

"But... didn't we saw each other like 30 minutes before?" You tilted your head not sure about what you saw. "Or maybe I'm wrong... well for answering your question I'm not using a perfum but a magic shampoo! Let me talk about how wonderful this shampoo is-!"

Bachira turned on his phone, to see the time, he had his suprised face. "Oh! Y/n look at the time! It's already late! We should go together~" He grabed you by the wrist and pulled you closer to him.

You looked at him with a confused face before realising that it was late. "Oh! You right!" You smiled akwardly and bowed down while apologising as well.

I can have a date with this cute little bean hehehe~

You hided your simp smile as you looked at Bachira. He then took your arm and walked away fromthe 3 guys.

I feel like a deja vu? Meh- who cares I have a date with my best friend who can be my boyfriend-

"Wait up!" Bachira turned around with an annoyed face, wanted to know who was interupted his little hang out with his best friend.

Isagi ran towards the both of you. "I would like to go with you guys. Y/n's house is in on your way no?" The raven boy tilted his head as he smiled innocently.

"You're right! It's on my way to my house! Want to go with us Isagi?" Your best friend said as he grabbed his friend's arm and pull him over with you. "See you tomorrow maybe!" He waved at them with a smirk.

Wow two hot boys are walking me home at night! Like... having a y/n moment guys! But you can't understand the feeling with your ugly nasty crusty toes. Bro I'm talking to myself... anyways!

"So what do you guys wanna do tomorrow, since we have nothing tomorrow afternoon?" You said still holding Bachira's hand.

Isagi jumped a little as he heard you asking that. "We should go see the game!" He asked with a big smile. You tilted your head before looking at Bachira to know what he has on his mind.

"Sounds good for me. And you? What do you think?" The yellow-brown hair boy looked at you as he raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know... I migh have something tomorrow... but I'll tell you guys tomorrow afternoon- oh! By the way! Isagi, I don't have your number, would you please give it to me?" You took your phone and opened the app contact.

"Oh, sure here!" His heart was racing as you asked him his phone number. He named you simply "Y/n". And you named him "Baby girl #2", yeah a great name don't you think?

Without noticing it, you guys were already in front of your house. "Well guess that's where we say our goodbye or see you tomorrow!" You turned around to face them. "Be safe on your way boys! And don't get kidnap or some shit okay? I'm the one who allowed to kidnap people like you okay?"

Bachira laughed and stopped right away. "Stop that bestie you're cringe as fuck-" But before he could even respond, you opened your door and closed it with a strong streight.

"Don't talk to me ever again! You slut!" And with that you vanished...

___________________________________________

Bachira Meguru
"It was fun! I could walk back home with my two friends!"

Love pourcentage : 62%

Isagi Yoichi
"Now I know where Y/n lives! I could see her sometimes to have a little hang out no?"

Love pourcentage : 25%

Reo Mikage
"She haven't smell good- plus this Bachira dude keeps messing up my plans!"

Love pourcentage : 9%

Nagi Seishiro
"Reo is acting weird... he is clingy to Y/n is he sick?"

Love pourcentage : 14%

___________________________________________

chapter cringe and short 🤗 btw new book gonna update in like 3 days!

have a wonderful good/rest/night

Word count : 1275