chapter 6

CHAPTER 6
-an undying hatred.-

Notes: Lan wangji is not wearing his headband and replaced it with a forehead piece! Side Comments are appreciated and it makes me smile

________________

Wei wuxian walked inside his living hut, limping slightly as he closed the door. He stayed way too long in that town at this hour.

He planned on staying in Yaoyan town that hour to observe the Man dancing in the dead of the night but his mind was disrupted with a engulfment of resentful energy. He vaguely forgotten how he had been residing in such a weak body with a barely alive golden core, he wasn't used to it. His mind was blurring up from the amount of resentful energy entering him he had to leave, it only gave him a hint as well that the Man wasn't a joke.

He was strong like how the scrolls mentioned him to be.

Upon the disappearance of the headache, he immediately ran back to his home and engulf himself in deep meditation in the meantime. Yet somehow, he wasn't able to focus his mind into a state of meditation and instead would be images of the man. Until something clicked.

He snapped out of his thoughts and dragged his gaze to the clothed frame he bought from the man in the market, thinking for a moment before walking towards it and taking the pieces of cloth off it. He observed for a moment before setting it to the sides

Wei wuxian dug through the basket and found A few leaves, herbs and berries. It was enough for him so he took it all and went outside too see the sun rise peeping.

_____________________

"A-niang." A voice sounded from behind a man. The said man turned his head to the right so he can see the boy who called out to him, his tensed shoulders softening down and finally relaxes. "Sizhui.." he weakly coaxed.

"..was that to much?" Sizhui asked, walking closer and holding his arm and shoulder. Wangji looked worn out from tonight's cleansing and fighting to the fact he's probably tired. But even so, Wangji shook his head in denial.

"This one is fine, a-yuan."

'clearly you aren't, don't play with me.' sizhui thought and rubbed his back causing Wangji to cough violently. Lan wangji wasn't the type to lie since he was always isolated and more used to the rules that was nudged into his brain back when he was in his 20's, teen, and toddler years, but despite the times he had gone through it, he was able to lie alot of times ever since he left that life behind.

Sizhui's small toddler mind grew up into a mind full of hatred for his father's former family, loathing for their disappearance. It gave him a bitter taste to know they still have parts of them wherever they go..

Sizhui didn't like it. Lan wangji and wei sizhui have been wandering around a place or rather a region named Gusu. The older man held distaste and hate in his facial expression, eyebrows furrowing and face scrunching up while walking through the said region and it gave sizhui a theorized thought that this,
This place,
This very region,
Was his father's former home.
A part of sizhui wishes that his father will magically recover from his probably temporary amnesia Haze of wei ying to shove a few braincells here and there, maybe coke his brain up a bit.

He missed the stories wangji told him about the amazing laozu..the way he would smile oh so softly at the thought of wei wuxian being with them, all the amazing things wei wuxian did. Yet, whenever yuan asks where wei wuxian really was at the moment, wangji would make up different excuses. Those excuses held nothing but pain coated coaxing.

When he was 12 he was finally given the truth and his reaction wasn't that of a terrified young man for his age yet he still seemed upset. Wei yuan had so much hope he and his father would find wei wuxian and be a family, but to find out wei wuxian was no longer existing In the world was a pity. Pity was an understatement