ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 | Hyunlix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

In the quaint college town of Ivy Grove, where the autumn leaves painted the campus in hues of red and gold, Professor Hyunjin walked briskly to his lecture hall. A young man named Felix caught his eye amongst the sea of students bustling about the courtyard. Felix was an exceptional student, with eyes that held a spark of curiosity and determination that drew Hyunjin in like a moth to a flame.

As the days turned into weeks, Hyunjin found himself captivated by Felix's presence in his classroom. His astute observations, insightful questions, and unwavering dedication to his studies set him apart from his peers. There was an undeniable connection between them, an unspoken understanding that seemed to grow with each passing lecture.

One fateful afternoon, after the last bell had rung and the room emptied of students, Hyunjin mustered the courage to ask Felix to stay behind. The air crackled with tension as Hyunjin's heart pounded in his chest. With a shaky breath, he confessed his feelings to Felix, laying bare his emotions with a vulnerability he had never shown before.

Felix stood there, frozen in shock, his eyes widening in disbelief. He couldn't deny the flutter of his own heart at Hyunjin's admission, but the weight of their positions—student and professor—loomed like a shadow over them. It felt forbidden, wrong, a line that should never be crossed.

“I... I don't know how to feel about this,” Felix stammered, his voice barely a whisper. “We're... you're my professor, and I'm your student. It just doesn't seem right.”

Hyunjin's shoulders slumped in defeat, but a flicker of determination lit up his gaze. “I understand, Felix. But what if... what if we give it time? What if, after you graduate, we see where this could lead?”

Felix's brows furrowed in contemplation, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. The allure of Hyunjin, the undeniable chemistry between them, tugged at his heartstrings. “If you still feel the same way after I graduate... then maybe we could give it a try,” he finally relented, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

And so, a pact was made between them—an unspoken promise that hung in the air like a delicate thread, waiting to be woven into the tapestry of their future.

As the months passed, Felix threw himself into his studies with fervor, his determination unwavering as he approached the finish line of his graduate degree. Hyunjin watched from afar, his admiration for Felix growing with each passing day. He marveled at Felix's intellect, his passion for academia, and the way his eyes lit up with a thirst for knowledge that mirrored his own.

The day of Felix's graduation arrived amidst a flurry of excitement and anticipation. The campus was buzzing with energy, the air filled with the sound of cheers and applause as students donned their caps and gowns. Hyunjin stood amongst the crowd, his gaze fixed on Felix as he walked across the stage, a proud smile on his lips.

After the ceremony, amidst the festivities and celebrations, Felix sought out Hyunjin in the bustling crowd. Their eyes met, a silent understanding passing between them as Felix took a deep breath, his heart heavy with the weight of their unspoken agreement.

“Hyunjin,” Felix began, his voice soft but filled with resolve. “I... I think it's time we talked about us.”

Hyunjin's heart leaped in his chest, hope blossoming within him like a flower in bloom. “Yes, Felix?”

Felix took a step forward, his hand reaching out to grasp Hyunjin's, their fingers intertwining in a silent promise. “I... I still feel the same way, Hyunjin. I want to give this a try. I want to see where this could lead.”

A smile spread across Hyunjin's face, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears of joy. “I've been waiting for this moment, Felix. I've been waiting for you.”

And in that moment, amidst the thrum of the bustling crowd and the glow of the setting sun, Hyunjin and Felix took the first step towards a future filled with promise, love, and the boundless potential of two souls intertwined in a dance as old as time.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴