𝕒 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 | Jilix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

In the heart of winter, when the cold bit through layers of clothing and the sky was a canvas of swirling white, Felix found himself stranded at the bustling airport in Seoul. Clutching his backpack tightly, he stared at the departures board in dismay as the announcement blared overhead, declaring the cancellation of his flight to Australia due to the fierce snowstorm that had descended upon the city.

Meanwhile, Jisung stood nearby, his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his coat, his breath visible in the frigid air. He too had received the news of his canceled flight to Malaysia, where he was planning to visit his family for the holidays. Shaking his head in resignation, Jisung turned away from the chaos of the terminal and caught sight of Felix, who seemed equally lost and disheartened.

Their eyes met, two strangers caught in the same predicament. With a tentative smile, Jisung approached Felix, the icy air forgotten for a brief moment as they struck up a conversation. The initial awkwardness melted away as they discovered shared interests and experiences, their laughter ringing through the crowded terminal amidst the flurry of snow outside.

As hours passed and the snowstorm showed no signs of abating, Felix and Jisung found themselves drawn to each other, their conversations flowing effortlessly as they shared stories of their lives, dreams, and aspirations. In each other's company, the bitter cold of the airport terminal seemed less harsh, their burgeoning connection providing warmth in the midst of the winter storm.

With a newfound sense of camaraderie, Felix and Jisung navigated the challenges of being stranded together, finding solace in each other's presence. As night fell and the airport emptied of weary travelers seeking shelter, they huddled together in a quiet corner, the soft glow of the overhead lights casting a gentle illumination on their faces.

In the quiet stillness of the night, under the watchful gaze of the snow-covered windows, Felix and Jisung's bond deepened. They shared heartfelt conversations and whispered secrets, their words mingling with the soft lull of the snowstorm outside, creating a cocoon of intimacy amidst the chaos of the airport.

As dawn broke and the snowstorm finally began to recede, the announcement came that alternate flights were available for both Felix and Jisung. With heavy hearts, they exchanged promises to meet again after the New Year, reluctant to part ways but hopeful for the future that lay ahead.

Boarding their respective planes, Felix and Jisung carried the memory of their time together at the airport, the fleeting connection that had bloomed amidst the winter storm. As the planes took off into the vast expanse of the sky, carrying them towards their separate destinations, they knew that this was not the end but the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

And true to their word, after the New Year, Felix and Jisung reunited, their bond stronger than ever. From that fateful encounter at the snowbound airport, a love story had blossomed, defying the odds of distance and circumstance, proving that sometimes the most extraordinary connections are forged in the unlikeliest of places.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴