𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 | Jilix

✴✶ 🎀 Start 🎀 ✶✴

The year was 2150, and Felix found himself hurtling through time. He had been conducting an experiment at the Institute of Temporal Manipulation, attempting to break through the barriers of space and time. However, something had gone terribly wrong, and he was now trapped in a time that was not his own.

Confused and disoriented, Felix stumbled out of the time portal and found himself in a small village surrounded by lush greenery. Everything seemed so different from what he was accustomed to. The buildings were made of rustic wood, and the sound of horses trotting filled the air. It was as if he had stepped into a time far before his own.

As he tried to process his situation, Felix caught sight of a young man approaching him cautiously. His eyes were wide with curiosity, yet there was also a hint of fear in them. The man introduced himself as Jisung, a resident of the village, and offered Felix his assistance.

"I don't know how I got here or how to return," Felix confessed to Jisung, his voice filled with genuine desperation.

Jisung listened intently, his mind reeling at the possibility of time travel. Despite the potential danger of getting involved, he felt a strange connection to Felix and was compelled to help him.

Together, they embarked on a journey to find a way to send Felix back home. They researched ancient texts, consulted wise elders, and scoured every inch of the village for clues. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, but their determination remained unwavering.

Throughout their quest, Felix and Jisung grew closer. An unspoken bond formed between them, transcending the confines of time. They found solace in each other's company, laughing and supporting each other through the challenges they faced.

But as their search continued, so did the doubts within Felix. He couldn't shake the uncertainty of returning to a time where he would be alone once again. The world he belonged to had become a desolate wasteland, devoid of human connection and compassion. The warmth and simplicity of Jisung's time began to tug at his heart, and he questioned whether going back was truly the right choice.

One fateful evening, as they watched the sunset from a hill overlooking the village, Felix turned to Jisung with a heavy heart. "Jisung, I don't want to leave. I'm falling in love with you, and the thought of going back terrifies me."

Jisung's eyes glistened with unshed tears, reflecting the internal struggle he had been facing as well. He took Felix's trembling hands in his own, desperately seeking an answer. "Felix, I feel the same way. But this decision is yours to make. I can't bear the thought of holding you back from where you truly belong."

Torn between his love for Jisung and his longing for his own time, Felix fell silent. Each passing second felt like an eternity, as if the universe itself held its breath, waiting for him to decide his fate.

In the end, Felix made the only choice that felt right. He chose love over the familiarity of his own time. The sacrifice was enormous, but he couldn't imagine his life without Jisung by his side. They would build a new future together, traveling through time side by side.

With a bittersweet smile, Felix turned away from the sunset and looked deep into Jisung's eyes. "I choose you, Jisung. I choose love."

And so, Felix remained in the past, forever intertwined with Jisung's life. Together, they continued to explore the wonders of time, each moment filled with love, adventure, and the hope of a future where their hearts would forever remain connected.

✴✶ 🎀 End 🎀 ✶✴