Joey looks to the white haired man before he gaze lands on the radio host's. Anton can see the jealousy and longing, how has Anthony not noticed his friend's desires?

Joey looks at Anthony, the brunette could see he was biting his lip, like he was debating.

"I won't tell your father, you know I would never." said Joey.

Anthony nods with a smile, Anton looks away as the two start talking.

He hates having his time with Anthony interrupted.

The white haired man laughs with his friend about something, probably an inside joke between the two. Anton didn't know or care, he just wanted the other man to leave already.

"I'll see you around, Anthony, tell Marie I said hi too." said Joey.

"I will, she was appreciative of your apology." said Anthony.

Joey nods and turns to leave, but not before casting a distasteful look at the brunette.

Anton just smiles at him, his eyes darkening and promising death.

A shiver rolls down Joey's back and he leaves the alley way.

Anthony sighs and smiles at his partner for the two to leave the alley and head back towards the radio host's house.

"You really trust him to not to rat you out to your father?" asked Anton.

"I do, Joey is a man of his word, he promised to not tell my father." said Anthony.

The brunette just hums, not believing or trusting the other man. He knows the man has a strong desire for his Angel, and now knowing they were a couple...

Well, Anton remembers quite a lot of stories on men driven mad by unrequited love.

He hopes Anthony knows who he's exactly trusting.

They soon arrive at the house to enter, seeing Harold relaxing on the couch with Natalie humming as she reads a book.

"We're back, miss us grumpy?" teased Anthony.

"Like I miss a heart attack." grumbled Harold, chugging down a bottle of beer.

"Aww, he missed us."

The black haired man only flips him off with Anton smiling at the exchange.

He always enjoyed seeing his partner getting along with his closest friends.

He feels a tug on his pant leg and looks down to see Natalie with a large smile.

"We had some visitors come over today, bad boys." she chuckled.

"I see, did you fall to your darkness again, darling Natalie?" asked Anton.

This was a side of Natalie Anthony never saw, a side only Anton and Harold knew of. Natalie, while a sweet young girl most of the time, had a darkness inside her that made her a bit... unhinged.

She loved to kill and torture bugs and attacking those she deems 'Bad'.

To be short, Natalie loves to stab and seems to enjoy pain. Something Anton realized when he first found her, after she killed her captors and he saw the unhinged darkness inside her.

A kinship if you would.

"Are they disposed of, or did you leave them for me?" asked Anton.

"Well, there were three, two were being really bad so I punished them, the last is waiting in the basement." Natalie chuckled darkly.