Bisous (M! Reader)

Nuevillette x M!Reader

A/N: His banner is after Chiori and I haven't had the chance to write for him so I decided to write something with high spice. (The male Version will be out shortly I just need to edit the clothing etc, will link both at the top of the pages)

MDNI

Warnings: Smut!, Pure filth!, Blow Jobs M! Recivieng!, Bottom/Switch Nuevi!, Dom Reader!, Nuevi has 2 dicks due to being a dragon!

You stand in the mirror of your workplace bathroom, the pretty lavender waistcoat that hugs you in the good-est of ways, you slip your work clothes into your messenger bag and walk to your desk picking up his lunch that he "left at home" (You hid it so you had a reason to visit him, he rarely actually does this) you smirk waving to the front desk clerk and practically skip to Palais Mermonia.

You let your legs lead you to his office you let the door close behind you, locking the door behind you, he looks up at you, and his eyes widen at the outfit you wore. His face flushes a bright red at your clothing, and he shifts in his seat "You left your lunch at home" you hum striding to his desk placing the box on the wood, and placing both of your palms upon the golden paint of the desk, you lean down just enough to meet his eyes from his sitting position "Ah, it seems I did" his eyes flick to the box then trail back up to your face, you stand upright and slowly make it to his chair, his breath speeds up as you trace your fingers on his shoulders, digging into the stressed muscles "I do hope you've taken a break sometime today?" you whisper into his ear, a shiver ripples down his spine as you nibble on the lobe of his ear "I haven't yet my dear" he leans forward when you brush his long hair from his back "Then how about you take one now" you speak in a sultry tone before nipping at his neck "My poor Iudex" he lets out a quiet whimper at your teasing, his gloved hands come to cover his face in embarrassment "Don't get shy on me now Nuevi" he feels your hands trail down his chest as you kiss up his neck, "Do you want this?" "Yes" he groans when you undo the clasp on his robes "Okay Tell me if you want me to stop" you hush in his pointed ear he stutters your name quietly when you yank his hands from his face so you can slip the sleeves down his shoulders, only his blue vest and white undershirt remain when he stands so you can remove the robe "Here or the couch?" you question as you hand the robe on the back of his chair, you hear him mumble "Couch." You let a sigh escape you, he watches you unbutton his vest and as you also slip it down his arms and put it on his seat, he is surprised when you lead him to the couch expecting you to undress him fully, you sit him down and have him lean fully back and find purchase upon his lap. He feels your warm hands run over the flimsy fabric of the undershirt until eventually, you undo his shirt as well carefully making sure the ruff isn't damaged. You also bring his gloved hands to yours, removing those as well, you look into his eyes, the lavender color of them hypnotizing as you can't help but let yourself get lost in his beauty "My beautiful hydro dragon" your hands cup his cheeks, his eyes close when you stroke the side of his face. You sit for a moment letting the intimacy flow at the moment, his eyes open when you move to the ground, he groans louder than expected making his eyes widen and one of his hands clasps over his mouth "You'll be the death of me dear" he mumbles behind his palm you just gaze up at him leaning your arms on his knees resting your head upon them "Whatever could you mean my Iudex" you flirt toying with the knee high, boot spats you blink "innocently" up at him as he shifts in his spot, noticing how you ignore his growing problem "Do you want something dearest" you tease letting your hands spread his knees making enough room for you to slip between the space "P-please darling, touch me" his hands cover his red face after he speaks "Still so bashful? Haven't we been doing this for quite a while to be bashful" you chuckle making his pleasureful torment drag on, he sighs when your hands find his thighs trailing up the fabric until you find the button on Nuevillette's pants, you undo his pants and help bring down his under garments enough for his cocks to slip out, the flushed pink tips leaking with precum as he wiats for your touch, finally you let your finger trail over the prominent vein on the side of his larger cock, your face flushes when you hear him moan lowly a long drawled out curse following after when you wrap a hand around the bases as best you can, he lets his desire trickle into his heart as he parts his fingers so he can see you, your eyes stare back at him, Nuevillette lets a pant past his bruised lips as he desperately tries to keep quiet, you let your tongue run up one of his shafts until you swirls across the head, pleasure runs through him making his resolve erode even more, he watches as you take him into your mouth your hands wrap around the second one and begin pumping it.

The Iudex finally gives in and lets his head fall back using only one hand to cover his mouth his other finds your hair running his finger through it until he cups the back of your head "F-fuck" you hear him cuss as you force more of him into your mouth, being careful of your teeth, you look up at him, his long white hair now messy and undone from his other hand running through it, his chest glimmering with sweat under the lights in his office as he lets out ragged breaths from the pleasure, his pointed ears a slight pink as his head leans to the side eyes shut. You finally slide him in fully, you begin bobbing your head feeling his hand tighten in your hair, you breathe in through your nose as tears form at the corners of your eyes when you force him to the back of your throat again, drool slips past your lips at the action. He tugs your hair lightly and pushes you back down, trying to avoid choking you, his eyes peer down at you watching as your dewy eyelashes fall closed, he pants out your name when you brush your thumb against the tip of his other dick. "S-shit I'm close hon" he whimpers throwing his head back when you fondle his balls, his lavender eyes roll back and dam bursts, and he stutters out harsh breaths as his orgasm washes through him like a tidal wave, getting his cum all over you in the long run 'Oh well' you think smirking you slip your mouth off of him and kiss his forehead, turning to go grab a glass of water for him, but he grabs you hand and pulls you into his chest "We are not finished yet, sweetheart" he states his hands slipping his hands to the waist of your pants~