3. Fight

Avni POV

It's been 1 months since our marriage and I don't know how to handle it everybody is back to their work Ranvijay , papa and Suyash has started going to office yug and anika are back to their college and badi maa also go to hospital only i , maa and dadi are left at home dadi handles everything apart from buisness and maa help her and they are trying to teach me how to handle Chauhan empire but won't they give me sometime I have my own art institute to run okay they don't know about it but i can't leave my work.

So, I am Avni Rathore an artist who currently owns 7 branches of kalakendra art institute all over Asia under the pen name .

"Avni , beta these are the different charity clubs where any one of us have to go in every 3-6 months see that" and by listening maa voice my thoughts of trance got broken. Maa she isn't my mummi ji or maa ji she is maa i never knew I would find a mother figure we don't talk much neither it's been too much time but she cares for me like I am child avni do these avni that and you know what it felt so nice .

"Yaa ,maa but maa is it necessary that I have to go everywhere " I said while winning like a child and she nodded her head while smiling mischievous.

"Seriously in a month how many places I have to visit charity club, gala ,ngo , business parties with ranvijay , special invitation , royal parties and then come handling the whole mansion uff this is way too much " i said only in one rant .

"Bete don't worry you do only what you can do The rest of things will manage and if you want to join back to your office or our office you can don't worry about here work" after listening her I am feeling bad because I am liar I have always been a liar here everybody knows that I was working at my friend's co- operate office.

"It's okay maa i will try to do it and now you should go and take rest it's almost time for dinner " i said and she hums i tried my best to avoid eye control until she was gone and now I am feeling tired too I am also going to take some rest.

When I got into the room i found Ranvijay with a scowl on his face it's hard to guess what is more irritating of his smile which he gives me every time he sees me or a scowl on his face .

Between him and me things are okay until unless he makes me angry and irritates me to hell and all this while having a precious smile I mean an irritating smile on his face and his shaded double meaning talks.

"It's simple fucking think i don't want to talk to him until unless he agrees" he says on the phone call and then other person mutter something

"Tell him not to show me this fake sympathy after he left" who left and who is the one whom Ranvijay is scolding and then he cuts the call and looks at me he walks towards the wardrobe.

"Avni didn't tell you not to touch my thing I already gave you your space so why the hell you are disturbing me " he says like he is saying something else and meaning something else.

"What happened I didn't touch anything" i told him my voice came louder than i intended to

" Of course , you Don't do anything all you do is shout , shout and shout and all things get messed by their own" what he is even saying

"Okay , so why don't you manage them"

"Ya , i will because I know I have to do everything for everyone " again what he is doing going above my head in 3 weeks he never behaved like that once i shouted at him he just smiled and gave me a snarky nickname wild kitten and left.

"You don't do anything all you do is behave like a ill mannered person " i said while gritting my teeth.

"I am ill mannered person says the women who don't know basic manner of talking" seriously enough is enough.

"And what is that basic manner Mr. Ranvijay Chauhan " i said while folding my hands above my waist.

"Smile " and the moment he says that word a awkward silence came into the room he wants me to smile but why and then he started looking here and there and then he left.

Ranvijay POV

I am fucked up I am attracted to my wife who doesn't even look at me let alone smile 2 weeks ago first time I saw her laughing and that was the moment I lost my mind. Every time I see her i feel like I want to break all the barriers of her heart but that's not how you should feel for your contract wife in weeks . She laughs with my siblings she care for maa and badi maa she does everything with everyone except me but that should make me hate or ignore but it's making me fall for her.

It all started with little teasing it was fun to irritate her but after sometime she started having a good bond with everyone except me she talks with everyone except me She smiles with everyone except me i swear this except me is making me feel vulnerable because no one has ever ignored me like this it's not like I want to win a game i just to know why she is like these.

That fight was nothing but a build up of my emotions of last one month and above all these now he wants to talk to me i don't even want to look at his face .

I am not the type of man who hides his feelings or run from them I feel what I feel and i never hesitate to express myself and I don't like it so i will try my best to lets atleast be friends.

Maybe it's just lust or attraction..

----------------------------------

I can't believe I just completed 100 views though I didn't get a vote or comment but I am happy.

Love you 💝