POV: Ur Toes Are My Mistress

I wake up, my toes slick with a salty brine as I look over my moist shoulder I see and feel the warmth of another pair of toes beside me. The toes slightly tremble at the feeling of being watched they are also being marinated in a salty liquid. I decide that it is time to go see the toes that I actually want to be with tonight, I get up from my voluptuous and slightly wet (from the nut that I had formed hours ago) and walk to the door. As I curve my hand around the knob in the door the natural oils that form on my hands allow my hands to slip off the knob and I am unable to grasp or twist the door so that it may open and I may greet my mistress. Once I grasp the door I open it to reveal a very beautiful woman with quite fertile and moist toes. The woman walks towards me and lets her fertile moist toe folds connect with mine, as our toes connect I feel a shiver go up my spine and I can feel every nerve in her toes contract as they begin to form a large nut. The nut is so large and fertile that I can tell that she'll get my toes pregnant if the nut bursts whilst our toes are intertwined. This can't happen as these wet toes our my mistress's toes and I have a wife. If her toes get my grippers pregnant it'll be the end.