Peeta: Right now, we're tending to your wound. - He's trying to hide his pain.

Amara: I'm fine.

Peeta: Please, I would like to make sure that you are well.

Amara: Okay. - says Amara, leaning closer to Peeta, who carefully applies ointment to the wound while looking at her with concern.

Lily says with a huge smile on her face. "They are so adorablr together, I think they're a perfect match. I can't wait to talk to them.

Game Control Room

All the employees are watching the screen very intently.

Oh my God why do I feel like something terrible is about to happen? Lily asks worriedly. The people from Panem who know what's coming soon look at each other with concern.

Arena

The next morning, Amara and Peeta lie cuddled together in the cave, whispering softly to each other.

It's incredible how they can still find happiness together in such circumstances. - Blaise whispers to Theo, who nods in agreement.

Amara: Hi.

Peeta: Uh, it looks much better already. - Says Peeta while looking at Amara's scar, and Amara quickly looks up to check Peeta's leg.

Peeta: It almost doesn't hurt anymore. - he said, laughing.

I'm glad that yo're both feeling better. - Mollyy said, concern in her voice.

Amara: We can go home... really. We're the last couple. - she said, astonished.

Peeta: Can we really go home? - he asks, astonished, laughing as he tightly embraces Amara.

Yeees! - George exclaimed, jumping up. "I knew they would win!" he shouted excitedly, promting Ginny to smack him on the head. "You idiot, they haven't won yet. Just because they're the last couple in doesn't mean there aren't still some others in the arena. "The little redhead is right. Just because they're the last couple doesn't mean there aren't still three others in there who are very dangerous." Enobaria said. Lily and James looked at each other with concern, hoping that their daughter and her boyfirend both survive the game.

After a while, Amara and Peeta can be seen crossing the stream, holding hands tightly as Amara clutches a bow while Peeta carries a knife.

Peeta: We knoe Tresh botled. Cato will be at the Cornucopia, he won't go anywhere unfamiliar. The fox-faced one, well, she could be anywhere. - Peeta explains as they step out of the water.

Which one do you think we should be most worried about? - Sirius asks quietly of Remus. "I think all three of them could be dangerous if they encounter them along way, but I belive Cato is the most unhinged, so I'd say him." Remus responds.

Amara: We should go hunting. We've run out of food. - she said.

Peeta: Okay, I'll take the bow, Peeta said, causing Amara to look at him as if he were an alien.

Several others chuckled at Amara's expression.

Peeta: I'm just kidding. - he said, laughing. I'll go look for something edible. - With that he started walking. Amara chuckled in disbelief as she watched him walk away.

My love, you looked like a child who had their favorite toy taken away. - FInnick said, laughing. "That's not true, I just know that Peeta can't use a bow." "Yes, of course comfort yourself with that, my dear." Peeta said. "Does it bother only me that they two have spilit up?" Harry asked, feeling uneasy. "No, that was just plain stupiditly on their part." Haymitch replied.

With a bow in her hand, Amara cautiously looks around until she finds something she could shoot. She takes aim and is about to shoot when she hears the sound of cannon.

BUM!!

Oh God, they shouldn't have split up! - Lily cries out in horror.

----- I'm really sorry there wasn't an update. I thought I was doing better, but unfortunately, I ended up back in the hospital and had to have surgery, and I still haven't fully recovered, so that's why the new part took so long. I'll try my best with a new part, bt I can't promise anything. When I'm feeling a bit better, I'll try to write again.❤️

I would like you to know that there will definitely be a continuation, if just might take a week or two. I hope you'll still be with me along the way.🥺🥺

How are you? How is the break going?❤️❤️

I was thinking, what if Amara and the others had a soulmate among the wizards as well. What do you think? Also, if you like the idea, who should it be? Theo? Blaise? Draco? Fred? George?❤️

Don't forget to comment and like.❤️

HAPPY EASTER!🐇❤️