Part 20

Amara looks around anxiously, until she finally understands what the announcement means, and immediately gets up from her seat, grabs her bow, and starts looking for Peeta.

Oh, how sweet of you to worry about me. - Peeta says as he caresses Amara's face. "I think you were worrying about Amara, while I was worrying about both of you" Finnick says teasingly.

Amara quickly runs through the forest until she finally reaches the stream, where she crosses the water and steps onto the rocks. There, she notices a bloodstain and crouches down anxiously to inspect it. She realizes the blood is fresh, but worries as she sees a lot of it.

Whoever's blood this is, they urgently need help or they could die. - Madam Pomfrey says anxiously.

Amara immediately stands up and begins to follow the trail of blood, but one point, she loses track of it. Anxiously looking around, she jumps in fright as someone grabs her leg.

What the heck was that? - Sirius yells in fright, while Haymitch laughs at him. "Who the heck grabbed my daughter's leg?" James asks. No one answers, but Amara looks at Peeta with a soft laugh as he gazes nervously at James.

Amara looks down and notices a face painted on a rock, obscured by rocks and vegetation.

Amara: Oh my God, Peeta! - she cries out in fright, then immediately crouches down beside him and starts removing the rocks from him.

You scared my daughter! - James yells angrily at Peeta as he stands up. " I.... I didn't mean to f-frighten her." Peeta says, looking down sadly as tears well up in his eyes. "James, you idiot, sit down. The boy just got hurt and he wanted her notice, not to harm her." Lily says, pulling James back into his seat. "I really didn't mean to" Peeta says sadly, looking at Amara. "Peeta, it's okay, sweetheart, I'm not mad at you" Amara says, trying to reassure him. "Is anyone going to talk about how brilliantly he hid?" Fred and George exclaim excitedly. "Not now boys" Molly reprimands them.

Peeta: Hi... - he whispers as Amara removes all the rocks from him.

Amara: Okay, it's all right. - Amara says as she hugs Peeta tightly.

They're finally back together! They're so sweet together! - Ginny squeals excitedly.

Peeta sits on a rock while Amara tries to clean the large wound on his thigh. Peeta groans in pain as the wound is very deep.

He urgently needs medical attention and medication. - Remus says quietly.

Amara: What happened?

Peeta: I got cut. Pretty bad, huh? - he asks as Amara looks worriedly at the wound.

Wow, I think we all know someone who jokes around in serious situations. - Ron says as he looks at the twins. The twins just smile at Ron.

Amara: You'll be fine. And don't joke in serious situations. - she says as she drips water onto his wound and tries to bandage Peeta's injury.

Peeta: Amara.. sweetheart... - he looks at Amara with a pained expression.

Amara: No. I won't leave you here. I won't do that. - she looks at him seriously.

Did you really think for a moment she'd leave you because you got hurt? Amara would never leave. - Finnick smiles at Peeta, who just smiles shyly.

Peeta: Why not?

Because she loves you? What a stupid question. You wouldn't have left her either if she got gurt. - Harry says. "I just didn't want her to get hurt if the career pack found us." Peeta replies.