Part 3

Capitol, President Snow's office.

President Snnow watches the screen during the selection when District 12 is up. He keenly observes as Amara Everdeen walks onto the stage and mokingly bows. Endraged, he sweeps everything off the desk and hurls glasses against the wall.

The victors stare at the screen in astonishment, they've never seen the usually composure. Suddenly, Johanna bursts into laughter and says, " The game hasn't even begun, but Snow already hate you. I knew we'd be best firends:"

Flashbacks:

The 10th Hunger Games reaping in district 12.

" And the female tributa from district 12 is Lucy Gray Baird!" Lucy confidently steps forward, wearing a colorful skirt and a corset, her hand behind her holding a snake. She ingnores her ex-boyfriend's pleas and walks away wity her head held high.

Mayfair: Sing your way out of this one Lucy Gray. - she laughed. Lucy stepped behind the girl, pulled her dress back, and slipped the snake iside. The girl screams, falling to the ground, but Lucy unfazed, walks onto the stage.

In the Great Hall, most people watch the scene in astonishment, while the immature ones laught.

After smilingly reaching the stage, the mayor of District 12 slaps her, causing her to fall. He is the girl's father, the one whose snake Lucy slipped into her dress.

In a Capitol room, the students watch the reaping, where mentors are assigned. The students sit in red suits. Hibhbittom points out the students in line when District 12 is up, he says, " the female mentor for district 12 is Coriolanus Snow" - a handsome blond boy around 18. He looks up at the screen in astonishment, finding his mentee beautiful but appearing thin and fragile. He senses that she might not have a change to win unless he helps her with a little cheating. Winning is crucial for him as his family desperately needs the money.

The people of Panem stare in astonishment at the president, they didn't know he was a mentor. President Snow looks at no one, seething with anger whitin himself. No one should have know about Lucy Gray, he erased all information about her.

Lucy Gray gets up from the ground and starts singing.

" Can't take my charm, can't take my humor, You can't take my wealth, - the mentors watch in astonisment at what she is doing. "Because it's just rumor, Nothing you could take from me was ever worth keeping.. you can't take my pain.. You can't take my charm... - she takes a deep breath, grabs the microphone, and screams into it.

Lucy Gray: YOU CAN KISS MY ASS! - she mockingly bows with her head held high, then looks at the peacekeepers. "Come on, boys" she says, walking past them towards the train.

Amara, Johanna, and Enobaria brust into laughter, while the others just smile at them, glad to see them laughing again. Finnick and Peeta silently exchange glances, chatting, happy that Amara is starting to return to herself. Remus, noticing Snow's gaze, asks him, " Are you angry because she resembles her?" Everyone looks at him curiously for the answer, but he remains silent, muttering to himself, "rebel".

Flashbacks end.

President Snow. after calming down a bit, left his office and slammed the door behind him.

District 12 - Room

Amara just stends in the room, frozen, waiting for her family.

"You have tree minutes" - a peacekeeper says as he opens the door.

Amara turns around and sees her sister, whom she immediately embraces, and her mother walking in.

"Where's Katniss? - Harry asks. " I went in separately to see her with Gale." - she replies.