Orgins-

As Luigi's gambling addiction spiraled out of control, his desperation reached a breaking point. Fueled by frustration and resentment towards his brother Mario, whom he perceived as the cause of his overshadowed existence, Luigi's emotions boiled over into a violent confrontation.

One fateful night, in the dimly lit streets of Toad Town, Luigi and Mario's simmering tensions erupted into a fierce brawl. Words turned into blows as Luigi lashed out at Mario, blaming him for all his woes and failures. Mario, shocked and saddened by his brother's outburst, tried to reason with Luigi, but it was no use.

The fight escalated quickly, fists flying and curses exchanged between the once inseparable siblings. Luigi, consumed by rage and fueled by his gambling losses, fought with a ferocity that startled even Mario. But Mario, refusing to give up on his brother, fought back with all his might, determined to bring an end to the madness.

The clash between the brothers seemed endless, their battle echoing through the streets, drawing the attention of bystanders and causing chaos in the normally peaceful town. Finally, exhausted and battered, Luigi and Mario paused, their anger subsiding as they stared at each other, realizing the senselessness of their fight.

With a heavy sigh, Luigi collapsed to his knees, tears mixing with the bruises on his face. Mario, his own wounds throbbing, reached out to help his brother up, offering forgiveness and understanding. In that moment of vulnerability, the brothers embraced, their bond stronger than ever before.

As they limped home together, bruised but reconciled, Luigi knew that he had to confront his gambling addiction once and for all. With Mario by his side, he vowed to seek help and turn his life around, determined to overcome his demons and rebuild the fractured trust between them. And so, amidst the chaos and violence, a newfound hope emerged for the brothers, united in their struggle to overcome adversity and restore their bond.