✩ || 1. mischief || ✩

user golden_jk has started an Instagram live..

865K users have joined golden_jk's live

loading comments

user69 commented : your opinion on the raw milk beef organ smoothie?

Jungkook blinked. a what smoothie?-

dairymilf : daddy 🥵

cancelled

wantura10sion : you're so hot.

sigh

ssupbish : hiiiiii

allaboutshhhh : omgggg jkkkkkkheyyy

jungkooks_bottle : omg babyy star candy

jkfanpage : been so long since the last live! 🥹

goldenboiiiiiijkkkk : my baby is hereeeeeee

gomezweeknd  : the loml is heree! ♥️

Kpoplaaaav : omg jkheyy we've missed you!

how sweet.

Jungkook clears his throat and in the next moment, his petal like lips strech into a bunny-like grin.

"안녕하세요 여러분! (Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun!) how are y'all doing hm? It's been a while yeah? I've missed you guys too. I hope y'all are staying hydrated or imma haunt your dreams"

jungkook winks and the comments go wild.

user389393 : omggg imma faint

jksabssss : did he just wink???? Sjajska

merlikim : what the heck are you so sexy for?

th.v : boiii do i wish you were single

jk_iloveyou : i haven't drank a single drop of water, 😔 you better come and haunt my dreams ok?

jungkook laughs

"anyways, my lovely humans, the last time i went live, a lot of you guys wanted me to prank my long time boyfriend" a mischievous smile plays across jungkook's features.

"and, that's exactly why I'm here today" Jungkook chuckles.

"okay the last time i pranked jiminie hyung, he ended up whooping my ass for a week straight and i had to sleep on the couch because welllll for those of you who weren't there i added a hella lotta salt into his bubble tea" Jungkook laughs, recollecting the memory of his adorable boyfriend turning into an angry chick.

gosh, his jiminie hyung was an absolute angel and Jeon Jungkook was whipped. 

"Alright so in fifteen minutes, min hyung's going to be here. he's bringing us dinner since it's already 7pm and he's in for the shock of his life" Jungkook shakes his head, laughing.

"I'm gonna ask him to break up with me or more like I'm gonna break up with him. That's right buddies, we're leveling up our prank this time around and God, though I hate sleeping on the couch it's always a fun little thing to prank my jimin hyung. He's just so adorable when he's angry. I just hope things don't go downhill cause well you know I'd completely freak out if jimin hyung even joked about breaking up with me. But I'm pretty sure that jimin hyung will see right through me. there's no way in hell he'll believe this shit cause c'mon guys! Me? Breaking up with the love of my life? pfffft. nevaaa"

Jungkook continued to speak as he rose from his chair, scanning the entire room to find the perfect spot for hiding his camera and.,

There! Found it.

jungkook hides the camera behind the stuffed animals that his hyung loved so dearly.

"This is gonna be fun guys. except for the part where my arse is gonna get whipped."

right?

Jungkook's eyes crinkle at the corner.