Chapter 1

Wang Yibo, an amazing police officer that everyone either festering or admires, was sitting at his desk doing some paper work.

Wang Yibo flips through notes of a new major drug case that him and his team had been trying to solve for a little while now.

"Sir!" A young-ish looking boy comes running through Yibo's office, making Yibo look up from his work."What is it Fan Xing?"

Fan Xing takes a moment to catch his breath before speaking, "T-There is an incident at the hospital..!"

Yibo tilts his head upwards, "An incident?What kind of incident?" Yibo stands up and walks with Fan Xing to his car.

Fan Xing walks quickly beside Yibo to try and catch up with Yibo's long strides."A patient has a knife to a doctors throat."

Yibo nods his head and unlocks his door,he sits in the drivers seat and Fan Xing sits in the passenger seat."Is it just us to going Sir?" Fan Xing looks at Yibo.
"Mn." Yibo responds and starts the engine, driving to the hospital.

....

The patient holds the knife close to Dr Xiao's throat, drawing a little bit of blood.

"Sir..If you'd please just put the knife down..we can talk this out.." Xiao Zhan gulps as the man pushes the knife against his throat more.

Suddenly there are footsteps heard from behind, the man suddenly turns around, keeping the knife against Zhan's throat.

Wang Yibo and Fan Xing stood a few feet away from the patient. Yibo looks over at Zhan, they make eye contact for a split second before Yibo looks away.

"I advice you to put that knife down and let the Doctor go." Yibo says in a cold and serious voice, the patient shivers slightly and so does Xiao Zhan.

Yibo takes a step closer but this only make the patient angrier, "D-Don't take another step closer or I'll slit his throat..!" The patient pushes the knife against Zhan's throat even more, causing a little bit of blood to seep out, making Zhan wince slightly.

Whilst the patient is too busy panicking over what to do next, Yibo walks over to the man and grabs his arm that is holding the knife, twisting it behind his back, making the man drop the knife onto the floor.

Xiao Zhan falls onto the floor, holding onto his neck, his breathing slightly unstable.

Yibo cuffs the man and hands him to Fan Xing. Fan Xing just holds the guy with both hands, staring at Yibo who is now walking over to Zhan.

"Doctor.", Yibos deep voice calls out, "Are you alright?", Yibo crouches down in front of Zhan, staring at him. Yibo takes in Zhan shaking form but patiently waits for him to respond.

"Yes I'm fine..", Zhan looks up at Yibo and they make eye contact, Yibo swears this man is the prettiest man he has ever seen in his entire life, even with tears filling his beautiful brown doe eyes.

Yibo just clears his throat and nods his head, standing up straight and holding his hand out for Zhan to take and Zhan takes it. When Yibo feels Zhans hand in his, it feels small and fragile, like if he holds it too hard, it may break.

Yibo let's go of Zhans hand after he realized he's been holding it for a moment too long. Yibo coughs, "Are you sure you're alright doctor?", Zhan smiles ever so slightly, "Doctor Zhan, call me doctor Xiao." Yibo bows his head slightly, "Well are you alright Doctor Zhan?", Zhan nods his head, "I am, thank you..", Zhan squints his eyes and leans into Yibos chest, to read his name, "..Officer Wang.." Yibo can feel himself blush when Zhan leans in close to his chest. Yibo gets a slight wiff of Zhans scent and he swears he's in heaven..

This gorgeous man smells like lavender and vanilla, a scent that Yibo never wants to forget.