➥ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version😦??)

Start from the beginning

he was sitting on a bench in that area where valt would occasionally do his training. you know, near that huge ocean area in front of it? where he would carry tires on his back and shit? yeah that place.

he had his eyes closed and arms resting on the back of the chair, head leaned back. is this mother fucker sleeping right now??🤨

real.

i decided to go approach him. why? 'cause i'm a nosy whore and FUCKING PLOT REASONS ARE MAKING ME😭😭🦶

god i hate my life.

so i skipped my dandy little self all the way over there, wondering what that low budget, no eyebrow, bad dreads, loser could possibly be doing.

actually, now that i think about it... what's up with that dudes hair?? are those dreads or just really matted up chunks of hair??😦

genuine question, by the way.

anyway... i came up from behind him like the sneaky ass ninja i was born to be. i leaned down to get a good look of his face, his head still leaned back on the chair. his music was so loud i could faintly hear it, as muffled as it was.

the song seemed familiar... the fuck is he listening to🤨??

i grabbed both his earbuds and took them out, grabbing his attention as he groggily opened one eye.

"..."

"hello motherfucker👹"

"AHH WHAT THE FU-"

i slapped my hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence. "WHAT DON'T YOU BLADING WHORES UNDERSTAND ABOUT NOT CURSING?? THATS MY THING!!" i sighed shaking my head in disappointment, before jumping over the benches back rest and sitting next to him.

"dumb bitch🙄"

this motherfucker just stared at me for a good thirty seconds like i was crazy. "where did you even come from- actually, better question, why are you here?" he asked, slightly relaxing as he processed the situation.

"meh, plot reasons."

"what-"

"I MEAN OF COURSE I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU OROCHI!! ya miss me??" i asked, already knowing the answer (yes) while pulling a hair strand behind me ear BASHFULLY.

"...you are so weird." he sighed, finally relaxing as he leaned back into the bench. "it's getting late you know. what are you doing out? sun is gonna set soon. shouldn't you be home?" he questioned, not bothering to make eye contact as he merely stared at the ocean in front of us, the mixture of red, orange, yellow, etc, mixed with the water only adding to the AESTHETIC✨😍🤞

okay but seriously though, it was beautiful.

"eh, my sisters at work late, and i don't feel like being alone right now." i shrugged, knowing damn well i'm always alone, i just need a bullshit reason to not go home.

"what about your parents?"

"..."

"um, SO ABOUT THAT..." i VISIBLY cringed, knowing damn well the next few minutes we're gonna be corny as fuck. "their not really... in the picture. you know??🫦"