The beginning of the changes

At night...

  Athy and Angel were in bed together. Angel was listening to her ancient powers while Athy was writing something with a very concentrated face.

Angel muted her ancient powers and looked at Athy. To someone who doesn't know her well, they will miss the slight concern in her gaze.

Angel- What are you doing?

Athy- My plans.

Angel let out an amused hmm and asked- So, what have you decided to do?

Athy- Well, plan A:Not getting noticed by claude and living inside the Ruby palace until we die.

Angel- And that plan got thrown out before even being put into action.

Athy ( the main reason for that)- Heeeheee...

Angel- Well?

  Athy- Plan B: save enough money to escape before turning 18.

Angel-  It is still a possibility. But I tried doing that , it didn't work.

Athy- You said not to trust the novel completely. Why did you say that?

Angel- I thought I was thrown into a fantasy novel where there will be a war but the MC was supposed to win and have a happy ending.

Athy- Then..?

Angel- It turned out the war drugged for about 20 years ( she ignored Athy's horrified gasp) and the villain was a reincarnator who lived for a 1000 years ( another gasp) and was the last dragon slayer ( another gasp).He had a lot of races and a god as his backing.

Athy- The fuck?.... what is it with this OP character?

Athy didn't even want to know how did Angel win . Because that mean her sister was more horrifying and apparently she has killed a god. She was certain that her sister was the winner somehow.

Athy- But why did YOU get thrown there?

Angel- Because the body that he was using was originally mine.

Athy was speechless.

Angel- So, the god of death made a deal with cale henituse to regress his world and swap his soul with mine so I can return to my original world.

Athy- I don't know what to say...

Angel- Well, a lot of things happened after that but this is the reason why you shouldn't trust the novel completely.

Athy- I understand. So, plan C?

Angel- Hmmm..?

Athy- Continue playing cute to steal claude's heart!

Angel-........

  Athy- This sounds worse saying it out loud.

Angel-  No, it can actually work.

Athy-?!??? Really!!!!

  Angel- Yes. Let's just be ourselves and build a relationship with him. I already told you that he forgot about our existing not ignored it.

  Athy- It is still hard to believe...

Angel- I know but I have a theory so hear me out till the end.

Athy- I am all ears.

Angel-  According to lily, claude loved our mother so much but he called her a bitch earlier. This isn't logical.And there is the black magic around him.
So, I guess,  him losing our mother made him use black magic to remove her- and in association our-  existence from his memories. 
But the black magic is a double- edged sword.
So, our existence near him may help him get rid of the dark magic.
But this is all my theory.

Athy-....tha...that's make sense...

Angel- And remember,  Janette is the daughter of Anastacius whom claude killed but never found his body. And duke Alpheus is the one who has her.
I think our uncle is alive somehow and that duke is helping him. But I still need more information so I am not completely sure.

Athy- WOW!! ' She realized all of this with little information!! No wonder she was a great commander!!'

Angel ' Is someone talking shit about me?'

Angel- Anyway,  let's stick with plan C but don't worry I will protect you if something happened.

Athy( smiling)- thank you,  Angel!

Angel- okay...now, let's go to sleep.  I am tired.

Athy ( giggling)- Good night,  Angel.

Angel- Hmm... Good night.

A week later,

Claude- Lilian York, long time no see.

They were brought to claude's palace again with lily.
Lily bowed- Blessing and glory upon the sun of the Obeliar empire.

Athy was stiff. Even if they decided what to do she is still scared.
Angel noticed Athy's trembling so she took her hand in hers.

Angel" Don't be scared.  I am here"
( plus ultra!! Sorry...)

Athy took a deep breath and tightened her hold on Angel's hand.
Athy" Thanks"

Claude- I haven't been able to pay enough attention to my daughters due to my duties at court. But still, Athanasia and Angelia have grown into such healthy children.
The credits belongs to you.

Lily- Thank you, your majesty.

Claude- However,  from now on, I will be looking after the princesses' well being.
There will be no need to worry.

Lily & Athy ' That what will be my source of worry '

Athy looked up an accidentally made eye contact with Claude.

And ....

He...

Smiled....

Athy was shocked.

Athy" Did he just smile?  Did he just smile at me?!'

Angel" pfff... he really wanted to have us around but he is such a tsun tsun that he said it like that."

C.H- He reminds me of someone.

Angel- Eurohaben-nim?

S.R- Yes. But C.H doesn't mean him

Angel- Rashael- nim?

S.R- sign....forget it...

Claude( not knowing about their turmoil)- Staring today,  they will be trated as proper princesses.

Athy" He didn't acknowledge us as his daughters"

Angel" It will take time."

Once outside,

Lily kneeled and hugged them tightly.

Lily- It is okay princesses...It is going  to be alright.

Athy & Angel ' I really hope so.'

......................................................

  Well, It is longer than usual..heehee..

I hope you like it!

Please tell me your opinions ❤❤❤