lady luck doesn't love us!

Athy was questioning her life so far.

She and Angel were sitting on a fancy sofa . And , in front  of them lie some mouth watering cookies and a cup of milk, each.

Don't get her wrong! She loved the luxury and the food.

The problem lies in the one sitting in front of them.

In front of them, in all his glory,  sit the bas…their fat…the emperor of the obilia empire with his gold shinning hair and jeweled-blue eyes. He was handsome!

But!!! The icy stare he was giving them made it hard to swallow.

Athy was wondering how her sister was able to eat without a care in the world.  The she remembered that she was a war commander and she faced worse.

 That was what Angel was thinking as well.  I nean she lived with seven dragons and a lot of vicious people.  The most important part is that she survived 40 years of Ron's viciousness and lemon tea!!!

And Becroux's face when he was tutoring vinon was mor scarier.

But the thing here, is that she is a child.

A normal(pff..) 2.5 years old child. 

She can't use her ancient powers or physical power to escape if something happened.  Also, she can't leave Athy behind. That is why ,even if she didn't show it,she was anxious.

Angel sighe.  She remembered what happened an hour ago.

Angel and Athy froze hearing that icy voice.

The looked up and saw the emperor ( the very same man they were trying not to see)

Athy- "we are doomed! Why is he here?!"

Angel- "Look like this is his palace. Great job Athy! Straight to the lion's den "

Athy- "sorry 😖"

Claude looked at the silent children.  Suddenly,  he picked up Athy.

Athy- Ahh…….

She froze upon comin face to face with  him.

She kept staring at him.

Claude- Why are you so heavy?

Athy- Haa?...

Angel let out a silent snicker. That made claude look at her. He throw Athy at Felix and bent down to pick up Angel.

Angel and Athy were startled.

Claude was frowning while holding Angel,  who had her baby stoic face and was staring at him.

Claude- Why are you so light?  Did your sister eat all of you food?

Angel" the hell is he talking about? "

While Athy and Felix looked at each other,  dumbfounded.

Claude- Now I remember you. You are that dancer from seodona's children. I think your names were Angelia and Athanasia. Two rulers names. That bitch dared to name you like this.

Athy was stiff in Felix's arms while Angel was thinking.

He said "now I rremember ". Does this mean that he forgot us? And he called our mother a bitch, but according to lilly he fall in love with mother. He gives off a weird feeling. It is familiar but not at the same time.

C.H-I know what it is!

Angel's thoughts were cut by the C.H Serious voice.

C.H-It is black despair. I can feel it on him.

Angel was shocked. Black despair wasn't supposed to exist here. Because claude himself made sure that no black majic was used in the empire.

Her thoughts were racing but they were cut once again but this time it was claude.

Claude- Great timing.  I was bored and you two are interesting enough. Felix, bring the one in your arms inside.

Angel and Athy didn't know what was happening anymore. But they know one thing : they avoided death somehow , for now.
.....................................................
Sorry for the late update! It was exam's month and it was tiring as hell. I just finished today and decided to update. I know it is short but the next one will be longer...I hope soo.... I will update either Tomorrow or the day after.

Please tell me your opinions it helps me organize my thoughts.

And I want to ask :

I have seen this amazing reaction video about krs being kim dokja's older brother from different father. So I wanted to write a short story about this AU . Because I was looking for it everywhere but I couldn't find any.😭😭
So, what do you think?