IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hello all readers, this is the author reporting.

I'm sorry to say that I couldn't complete the chapter before starting university (They start this Monday, I only have one weekend free. Since on Friday I have to watch all the videos they gave me to start the course), so it will take much more in going out.

If I'm lucky, maybe I'll find a writing workshop at school that will help me improve, have a fixed time to write and a teacher to ask for help, but I sincerely doubt it. I didn't find any in the city so...

But well, there is something I wanted to ask you.

You see, it had occurred to me in a moment of stress, due to not being able to write because of a blockage, to pause the story and publish all the chapters at once when I have them ready. I want to say that I will continue writing, but I will not publish any chapters until I have the entire story finished, which is when I will upload everything at once.

A part of me wants to continue as I'm doing now, publishing the new chapter when I finish it, as if telling myself 'You started this way and didn't consider the fact of having to publish a new chapter every so often, then screw you, let's get to work'. But the other party says 'Hey you can ask, there's nothing wrong.'

And here we are. So here goes:

Do you want me to continue as I do now no matter how long it takes?

OR

Do you want to leave this in the file and wait for me to publish the whole story at once?

Regardless of your choice, I'm going to continue writing, just that at least with the second option you can just leave it on the bookshelf collecting dust until the notifications arrive and I won't get so stressed about not being able to move forward.

But hey, the choice is yours.

I will delete this in a week. If there is a note that replaces the message it is because I took the option to finish everything at once and if there is nothing it is because we will simply continue as we are now.

Without further ado, have a good day, afternoon and night.