1

I started watching a drama a few days ago called " Death's Game". The name of the drama itself intrigued me and drew me towards it. Additionally, the actors who played the roles are some of my favourites.
I'm sure you all recognise the main male lead from "Doom at Your Service" and the female lead from "Squid Game".

A quick overview of the story:-

Basically, a person commits su**ide because he fails in life as he has no job, is upset, loses all his money and is disappointed in himself. he sort of upsets death by challenging it...Death then gives the protagonist a punishment which includes that he has 12 chances each time he enters a new body and would eventually d*e. If he is successful in surviving in any one of those he gets to live in that body

But after 12 failed chances he would definitely land in h*ll which would not be so fun at all!
Also, the storyline is taken up from a webtoon

My views:-

I believe that here Death is trying to teach the main lead a lesson. Committing su**ide is not a solution.
Regardless of how hard life can get, there is always someone by your side who you can lean on and cry with. This is exemplified in the drama I am currently watching, where the main lead's girlfriend and mother were there for him. Before making any impulsive decisions, it's important to consider how it would affect those who love and care about you. Would they be able to cope with the thought of you not being there with them? So, it's vital to avoid jumping to conclusions and making hasty decisions.

It is one of the most underrated dramas, and I highly recommend that you all watch it. This show is based on real-life situations, and it offers solutions to those problems. I would welcome any other theories or views on this show, so please write those in the comments.

Also, comment down the name of your favourite actor from this series.

(Note that I have not finished watching it yet, but I will add my new theories once I do.)