SOMEWHERE IN CHINA-

"I heard that Wu San Xing survived! And even his brother and sister-in-law? That's surprising, given the impact the crash would have on their car." Said a man taking a puff of cigarette in his hand and laughing.

The deep laugh resonated in the dead silence of the room causing a shiver run down everyone's spines.

"B-Boss, I just got the news that Wu San Xing's brother and his wife won't make it past tonight. As for Wu San Xing, he only suffered minor injuries." Said a subordinate breaking the silence.

"Good. Send our men to keep an eye out and inform me as soon as they're dead. Find a way with Wu San Xing as well." And with a small 'yes' the subordinate left.

"Hendry Cox, Sir. I hope you know what you're dealing with. And I also hope that you know and have the courage to face the consequences of what you've done. It's the Mystic Nine's Wu Family. After the Zhang's, the Wu's and the Xie's are the most influential families. But apart from that, the Wu's aren't the ones to be messed with." Said someone after the subordinate left and the said man scoffed.

"They will never know it was me. I have a full plan set in motion. The Wu's will never reach me." Hendry Cox said very confidently taking another puff of his cigarette.

"Confidence is fine as long as you know your enemy. But ignorance will lead to your demise. And with you, us as well." Said the man and left.

"Get rid of him." Hendry ordered and the man was shot dead instantly.

BACK AT HOSPITAL:

Wu Erbai, the most dangerous man out of the Wu brothers, was now at the hospital gate. He was very rarely seen interfering in anything, but when it came down to his family, he was a monster, no one wanted to confront, not even his own people.

Seeing him getting out of his car, the people gathered outside, including the media, all went dead silent. But someone was too confident and pushed a camera and mic in Wu Erbai's face and started questioning.

One look from him and the person's camera and mic both were destroyed. Wu Erbai stopped walking and turned back.

"It's been a long time since I actually sewed someone's lips shut." And the man in front of him began to tremble.

Putting one hand on his shoulder and other pointing at the others, Erbai said, "Why do you think no one spoke a word just now? So many reporters, but not a single camera up, faces facing anywhere but me. You must be new, right? Want to be famous? I will make you."

At this point 4 men came ahead and 3 held him down to the ground. One opened a bag and actually handed a sewing thread and a needle which was thick like an incense stick. Nobody in that moment would believe that Erbai actually sewed the reporter's lips together, if not for seeing it in person.

While the whole place was filled with vails and then mumbles for the man who had this honor, no one else made a sound except for gulping back whatever came up their throat.

After he was done, another man came up with water and towel and Erbai washed his hands off, meaning all was over and left.

On the call earlier, he knew it was not his nephew who had called, but Xie Yu Chen. When he walked up to the VIP rooms where his brothers and sister-in-law was kept, he saw Wu Xie, but he knew it was Xie Yu Chen.

"Wu Xie, come here. I haven't seen you for so long. You brat, do I have to send people to kidnap you and get you home?? How long has it been?" He played along.

"Uncle, I missed you." Xie Yu Chen realised what his uncle was doing and played his part well. He went and hugged the older who patted his back.

"I'm glad you're safe. I really am. This old man misses you a lot. Come, let's go inside." He said and Xie Yu Chen nodded.

"You're here." Wu San Xing said upom seeing Erbai enter the room.

"I'm here now. Don't worry." Erbai said as he held his brother's shoulder and tapped on it.

"Hendry Cox." Was all Wu San Xing said and Erbai had turned into a fire ball.

"Dead or alive, he will be at the Wu Family House tomorow. My men have already found him. And once he is here, I will feed him to our dogs." And Xie Yu Chen laughed out earning both the older's attentions.

"They will know who they've messed with. Sadly, there won't be a next time ever." And Erbai smiled at him.

"Erbai Uncle, Wu Xie is safe at the Xie Family house, at my private residence. Don't worry about him. You do what you have to. Don't worry about here as well. I am here to look after uncle and aunty." And Wu San Xing looked at his other nephew proudly.

"Xie Le Huan would be so proud if he heard you today. He missed his chance." San Xing said and Erbai agreed.

"Both of you have grown up. Good. I still miss that brat though. Does he even remember he has another old uncle too?" Erbai said and all three laughed.