[18] Unlikely behaviour

Start from the beginning

[You won't improve Sagar]

Advait chided focusing on the programme.

They and their silly talks. Whenever they'd meet. They will tease each other on diverse topics.

Shraddha's work was done so she came to her changing room and removed her white coat, mask and gloves as she placed them neatly inside her locker.

She came forward and admired herself in the mirror.

She talked to herself while moving to and fro analyzing her figure in the saree.

"Am I looking weird?"

"Or.... fat?"

"No. Shraddha you look absolutely good. Atleast not terrible in this heavy saree."

She arranged the saree pleats while Tucking her hair curls behind.

She heard her phone ringing on the table.

"Now who is it?"

She brought it out and then swiped the green button.

"What is it, Aarohi? I'm coming down in a few minutes. "

She put the phone on the speaker as she adjusted the saree pleats Tucking them with a pin inside.

"Um. Listen there's a problem."

"What? Speak."

"Actually. The plants which we kept for the gift to give to the Chief guests. They are.... uh..."

"Speak Aarohi."

And Aarohi shrieked.
"They loved it, especially Advait. And you know he talked to me"

She squealed giving a mini heart attack to Shraddha as she stepped away from the phone.

"What's new in that? He'll say a hii and you'll be like Haayyyeeeee."

Shraddha said making her chuckle.

Shraddha was freshed up again as she cut the call saying she was coming down.

Advait was busy enjoying the cultural Choliya Dance of Uttarakhand and its rich heritage.

He admired the arrangements served by the Hospital Authority.

While the function came to an end he was talking to the head of the Hospital praising the arrangements when one of them spoke.

"Well, this time all the supervision was held under the strict guidance of Dr. Shraddha. She manages the events well. Last time we had CM Sir's arrival she was awarded for the best intern as well."

Advait gave a nod with a tight-lipped smile as his mood turned sour thinking why everyone in this Hospital praises her a ton.

It wasn't like she was some celebrity or the first lady of India. Just a normal Doctor that too intern.

"Well, I must appreciate her efforts sir by the way where is she?"

Asked the Deputy Commissioner who was fond of Shraddha when he met her last time at the CMs function.

"There she is."

The head of the Hospital, Kalyan Singh Koshyari.

Shraddha did a formal Namaste to everyone when Kalyan called her.

"Shraddha I must appreciate you've done a wonderful job this time as well."

She smiled widely not knowing what to say.

These officers praised her every time they met her. The reason was her humble nature and passion towards her work.

"No sir. I'm not the sole appreciator. It's the whole interns team who did a wonderful job and made this event to be remembered."