chapter five

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

"Okay class, we have exactly 4 seconds left before class ends

"Okay class, we have exactly 4 seconds left before class ends. Make sure to finish reading chapter 10!"

how does she know exactly-

The school bell rang loudly, indicating that it was now time to go home and school was over for the day.

oh well.

The teacher also looked like she'd had enough of our class. She was a substitute, since one of our teachers was absent for the day.

She closed her book with a loud bang and glared at the class before leaving the classroom.

i mean, i dont blame her.

Our class is very noisy, especially the boys. But I know for a fact that there are louder classes in this school. 

The students packed their bags quickly before rushing out of the classroom.

I pack my bag, stuffing my books and other things quickly inside to just go back home.

Felix was ahead of me, as usual, and stood beside me, waiting for me to finish.

Hyunjin comes over too, and starts talking to Felix. They were talking with so much interest, like they've been friends since they were kids.

guess they both hit off pretty quick.

i mean, both of them are annoyi-

just kidding just kidding don't sue me.

DONT KILL ME PLEASE IT WAS A JOKE

I narrow my eyebrows at them before picking up my bag and putting it on my shoulder, "So you guys going home or what-?" 

Felix exchange glances with Hyunjin, then looks at me, "We're planning on having a hangout at my place. Wanna come?"

I looked over to Hyunjin, and he had a soft smile on his face, and he nodded his head excitedly like he wanted me to come.

I smiled widely, "Yeah, sure. I'll come. What's the timing?"

Hyunjin and Felix exchange glances at each other (again) and starts chuckling, while I just stand there, not understanding what was so dang funny.

Hyunjin calms down before Felix does, so he explains it to me, "We're- I mean, I am making a group chat with all three of us together, so we'll discuss in there. We haven't really planned everything yet."