𝐈𝐯. 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Stephanie!" Dj and Joey yell as Ashley walks over to them.

"It's not Steph" Ashley states, going along with her niece.

"I'm not Stephanie. I'm a swan who's about to kick the bucket " Steph admits dancing and then fake collapsing on the floor.

Joey gasps "Oh God, there's a dead swan in the living room!"

She grins as and gets up "Joey, I'm alive. I was just acting."

"No! Get out of town! Unbelievable!"

"Steph, I think that's your dad" Ashley tells the girl as she runs away.

A car pulls up to the house.

"Uh oh, that's daddy! I don't want him to see me in my tutu until show time! YIKES" Danny enters the house.

Danny sighs walking in "Sorry I'm late. I was editing my feature on Great Moments In Bowling, and I got held up when I couldn't find a second moment."

"So dad, after Stephanie's recital, we hit the big sale at the Fashion Mart. Everything is half off." Dj asks.

Of course that doesn't save me any money, because you'll just buy twice as much stuff right?"

"I like your attitude."

Ashley smiles at the same time Jesse walks down wearing a tuxedo

Jesse comes down the stairs in a tuxedo "It's Saturday afternoon, I'm all dressed up, and where am I going? A munchkin ballet."

"Uncle Jesse, hot outfit! Help Joey."

Jesse takes a look at Joey's clothes.

He laughs "Very sharp Joseph! Where are you going after the ballet, Don Hoe's wedding?"

The doorbell rings, as Ashley crosses her arms "Hey we all have our one fashion taste,"

Jesse's eyes go on her as he looks her up and down. He's about to say something before he hears someone else.

"Chao." An Italian voice is heard.

"Jesse, it's for you."

Joey crosses his arms and asks "How do you know she's not here to see me?"

"Jesse!" the girl yells running to Jesse and kissing her.

Ashley rolls her eyes in disgust.

"Adrianna, have mercy!" They kiss again "How are you?"

"If she's here to see you, she's very nice to your friends." Danny whispers to Joey as Ashley looks everywhere but at Jesse.

Jesse pulls away from the italian girl and looks to his brother in law" Let me introduce you to my roommates. This is Danny Tanner, and this is King Camaya-maya."