[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]

Start from the beginning

"I gotta go, please tell the president that I couldn't join for tonight party. Bye Ai."

I took my bag without saying anything else and went to a convenience store to buy some nice food to eat at my place. I've been upgraded to a more nice place recently so I'll just enjoy my new year at home.

After a few days, when we meet again at the studio the next day, she still act the same with me.

'Let just hope that she did think that through...'

But one thing that I didn't expect is that, I have met the guy that will be a threat to Ai on one of our meet & greet event. I saw that he gave Ai the same exact jar with star like how he did in the manga during one of our events recently.

What more that I didn't expect that he was on line on my lane after he was done with Ai!

Every lane was long and pack with people, and it will take almost 30 minutes to reach one member at time. I don't know what coffee he had drink but he was able to get to me 20 minutes later because

My line wasn't long as Ai or the other.

He was next in line, I had to prepare myself before I can face him.

'I have no right to judge him but I'm scared when he was literally a killer in the future!'

"Hi! Thank you for coming to our show tonight! I'm really grateful that you come today!" As I do my signature pose.

'I might sound a bit strain, but I'm nervous!'

"I-it's nothing...I really enjoy B-komachi songs and... I appreciate all the hard works you- all have put in the sh-show.."

"Aww, thank you!"

'Was I too energetic?' I thought to myself.

He then open his backpack like he was trying to grab something.

'..Am I going to die..?'

I can feel my body getting tense because even if I know what happens in the future my actions have change a lot of the original story progression and one of the chance that things will have a different outcome!

'Please don't kill me off yet!'

He slowly taking his hand off the bag only to be greeted with a doll that look like me.

"T-this doll reminded me of you...I-I hope you don't mind accepting th-this.." as he shakily hand it to me.

I accepted it and fiddle with the doll.

"Oh wow, I...really like this...I always wanted one of these dolls before. I was planning to buy it at the end of the week actually, hehe. Thank you so much! " as I give a big smile towards him.

"You welcome, Hime-chan. I'm glad that you like it.." he shyly replied.

I saw that the tag was still on it and it wasn't cheap at all. He seem to notice it and try to explain it.

"O-oh, I forgot to take it off earlier..." As he scratched his cheek.

"Umm, Mr..?" While I put the doll at the table.

"Ryu-ryunosuke!"

"Ne, Ryunosuke-kun, I really appreciate the gift but please, don't buy an expensive stuff for me. I'm already grateful that you came to our show, so there is no need to spend to much okay? I want you to also take care of yourself, that's what more important to me." As I was holding his hand while trying to advise him.