"Do I now?" I said smiling also removing the seatbelt.

"So pretty," Aasharb said leaning towards me. Are we going to kiss? My god those eyes are so damn mesmerizing.

"May I?" he asked. His asking my permission made me realise he was the greenest forest ever.

We kissed. I'll be honest, I had never kissed anyone, so it was a completely new experience. After a few seconds of not knowing how to move my lips, finally, we were in sync.

Wow, that was pretty good. That's how you feel right?

Aarshab looked right into my eyes and said, "Wait, was I your first kiss?"

Blushing I replied, "Was it that obvious?"

"Wow! You've never had a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope", I replied shyly. Mainly I didn't want to have distractions in school, call me a prude, for all I care.

"That's not possible, because you are so pretty," he said while getting out of the car.

"Well I'm not that pretty, and yeah you are my first date...umm...basically," I replied while walking towards the restaurant.

"How's that even possible, with you being so pretty, anyone would want to be with you," he said in an amazed tone.

Opening the door for me he said, "Ladies first."
Damn, the dude is a perfect gentleman.

Surfing through the menu Aarshab asked me, "What do you want to eat?"

Scanning the menu, I replied, "What about Alfredo Pasta?"

"Nice," He said and told the waitress the order.

"Aarshab! What the hell are you doing here," A voice said. More on the lines of screeched.
The colours from Aarshab's face faded away. What the hell? Why was he getting pale at the question of that girl? The girl walked up to him and straight away slapped him across the face. Everything happened so fast that, I couldn't process what had just happened.

"A**hole, you said you wouldn't be able to go out with me because your mum was admitted to the hospital. And how did I even think you were being honest, after all, you have a track record of being a jerk! You are such a jerk," the girl screamed.

By this time all the people were looking at us. Is she speaking the truth?

"F*** off! I never said anything like that, moreover, I don't even know you," Aarshab growled out.

"Oh, now you don't know me? Do you want to play this game? I should have known what to expect from guys like you, play a girl, next day choose another one to play," she said. Turning towards me she said, "Darling I am so sorry this guy is a complete a**hole, don't get fooled by idiots like these, it's fine if you don't believe me, but I have proof."

"Rishika no, she's completely lying, I swear," he said in a pleading tone. What the actual hell! This definitely not how I had imagined my first date. Confused, I just stared blankly. The girl didn't seem to be lying, while Aarshab looked like real nervous, if he wasn't at fault, he wouldn't be like that, right? But what if he's not lying?

"Hey Rishika, Aarshab is a piece of sh*t, come on don't tell me you will buy this fake act of his," the girl said in an obvious tone.

"F*** you Shreya, you had to mess it up, didn't you?"

Wait he knows her name. What a fucking liar! Did he lie to my face? What did he think, I was just some naive random f***toy. The adrenaline rushing through me will be responsible for my next actions. I slapped him right across the face and turned to leave the restaurant not before giving Shreya a small 'thanks'.