Chapter 3; Forever Hate

Woah. Lucky crowd. Quick update ;)

-/-/

Chapter 3; Forever Hate.

-/-/

!!!HARRY'S P.O.V!!!

I watched Niall order seriously half the menu. He was talking to the pretty waitress so easily. Sometimes I wonder why we can't have conversations like that. I shake the thought instantly. We can never have normal conversations. It's not how to works between us.

I ordered the chicken. I was still staring and Niall noticed. He looked at me and glared. "What are you looking at, Styles?" He snapped. I turned bright red and looked away and mumbling a, 'nothing.'

He just shook his head, going back to stirring the sugar in his already sugary lemonade. I played with the napkin in my lap, feeling the situation tense up in awkwardness. I looked at him and then he looked at me. He raised an eyebrow and I found myself smiling. He looked confused and I awkwardly coughed and went back to the napkin.

Niall continued to stare, though. It was the first time anything like that has ever happen. I've never laughed at his joke, or movements. It was strange to me, and by the looks of it, it was even weirder to him. I pretended not to notice him staring at me, though it was hard too. His eyes weren't looking at me with pure hate, he looked like he was just confused. Truthfully, I don't blame him. I'm just as confused.

I still dislike him. It's not like those cliched movies or books were they get stuck together and they fall in love. Not at all. It didn't even light a spark, it was just strange. The fact that I allowed a chuckle fall through my lips, gave me shivers. The bad kind of shivers. The kind of shivers you get when you think about something you hate or are scared off. Those are the shivers I got.

Finally, Niall shook himself out of his daze and began eating, or more like shoveling food into his mouth, without even looking at what he was consuming. Sometimes I wonder how the boy does it. Eat so much, that is. He's tiny, yet he eats almost every second of the day. He's even got 'emergancy' chips in his car, but the 'emergancy' chips are if he runs out of the BBQ chips he takes from the house. Not the travel size bag, but the large one that people buy for parties. Yeah. Those are his regular chips he eats and he acts like it's completely normal.

I finished my chicken after he finished his meal, or more like he finished mine for me. He watched me eat and finally I gave in and gave him the rest of my chicken. I couldn't finish it anyway.

"I'll pay," He said. He called the waitress over and ordered the check. "Since you didn't even get to finish that delious chicken, which is a shame." I found myself trying to restrain a laugh or even a smile. Which freaked me out to the point where I had to fake cough into my napkin just so I could smile. Once I was sure I got everything out, I sat my napkin back down.

"It's alright," I said cutting myself short because the urge to put 'mate' at the end of it was unbearable. "I wasn't going to, uh, be able to finish it anyway." I said, right as the waitress dropped of the check.

"You alright, Harry?" Niall asked, putting his credit card in the check book, not even bothering to look at the total. "You look kind of ill."

"Yeah," I said, shaking my head because of my ridiculous thoughts. "I just think I ate too much, that's all." Niall just nodded and when the waitress came back with his credit card, he got up. He wished the waitness a good night and headed out. I think he assumed me to follow him. I just scoffed and got up followed him to his car outside.

Once I got in, I mentally punched myself in the face for saying, "Thanks."

-/-/

"Zayn, I don't know what happened." I said, rubbing my my temple. I was sitting on his bed as his was in the bathroom, fixing his hair yet again. "It was almost like we were, I don't know, friends? Niall and I are not friends."

"Haz," Zayn said sighing and walking into the room. "You know how I feel about Niall. He's like my brother and I love him. So, honestly I don't know what to tell you, but grow a pair. This is your punishment for not giving him a chance and it's his for the same reason. This is what you get for not even trying to tolerate each other. I just suggest you deal with it and accept the fact that you just might be getting along even though I know you thought you never could."

"It's been us hating each other for two years though, Zayn!" I said, throwing my hands in the air and let them fly forcefully back into my lap. "It's just hard to accept that fact that now, all of a sudden, we might be good friends after everything."

"I know."

"That's it? Just a 'I know'?!" I said harshly.

"Yep, that's it." Zayn sighed. "I told you, I don't know what to tell you." He patted me on the back. "I'm sorry. I am."

I just rolled my eyes.

-/-/

"Harry! I just went somewhere with you!" Niall shouted. "Excuse me if I don't want to be out every second if the day!"

"Niall! How long have you known me?!" I snapped. When he rolled his eyes, I said, "Two years, Niall! In those two years how many times have I actually stayed in the house?! Yeah! None!"

"Well then go." He said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I gave him confused eyes. "You don't need me, Harry."

"Yeah, I kind if do." I said. He looked at me strange and it took a minute to realize what I said. "Not like that, I'd rather not get in trouble with Kelsey. I can't go anywhere if you don't."

"Then I guess you're not going anywhere." Niall said with a smirk and he sat down on the couch and turned the television on. I glared at him before stomping upstairs.

"Oh yeah! You're a dick!" I called down to him.

I just heard laughing. That annoying, obnoxious, slightly contagious Irish laugh.

-/-/

A/N: what do you guys think is wrong with Harry?