Mermaid/Humans?

Wait you see future right? Yes my majesty. We start swimming to the castle So you can tell us our futures!? I wish it was that simple. Oh I see. Guys! What? We're for getting the big picture Sirens! Oh yeah you guys attacked us? Um I I.. I can't believe I liked you! I can't believe we believed you! And I can't believe casandra was right! She swims to the nearest room and locks it Hey! Hahahha! I punch Dominique ow! Your next buddy. I point to Carl start talking. Okay okay my mother attacked you guys okay! He sighs and when we're you going to tell us? Let me finish my sentence. Fine. She didn't attake you. What? I start shouting Carl make up that dumb mind of yours she didn't attake us or did she! She didn't she was dead and I was kidnapped! Oh yeah okay. Go on! My brother did. You have a brother! Great now we must kill him too? No no no! Fine. Casandra drops the knife . Your no fun. You take me back so I can rule the kingdom and put this to a end. One last thing. What. I punch his face and his nose bleeds. Ow! What was that for! Jenna. You mess with her you mess with us. Dominique swims to jenna Carl. Y yes? Do you like Jenna? Um I I. Yes or no! I I. It's a simple question!!!! No okay I don't like her. W what why? She's not my type. Why? Because she's she's. Yes? Um I I. Oh holy sea cow answer the db question why don't you like her! I like someone else okay! Who! No one. Don't lie. I slap him I hear jenna cry and Dominique talking ill be back. Look after him. Yes my majesty. I nock on the door and come in. Jenna? Y yes ? He doesn't matter jenna his a dirt bag. He likes someone else and he's evil we must. Kill him!!! I smile no talk to him. Your no fun. Jenna starts laughing. Yes oh yeah I got a laugh aha! Boo ya! I start dancing and they both start laughing hard. Hahahah! Stop stop I'm gonna pee!!! Haha haha. It's too funny!!! I stop . Thanks for cheering Me Up. Welcome. Now let's go back to that son of a cow.