Death

Next day so wanna swim? Yeah of course. I still miss her. She is always with us in here. Casandra puts her hand on her heart your right. Okay let's go. At the secret cave g. Girls... yes queen? We pull her up on to the ground and we find her crown broken a knife in her tail and a sword in her heart. Queen!! You are next... In line girls.. you must. .. defeat... The Queen of. ... Sirens... she's coming... For you three.... so she can be queen... of the sea..... you must.... save atlantica... and become Queens..... you must save.... your kind.... she takes her last breath.. Once she's killed.... her grandson.. will be king... you must kill him or.... she falls and her heart beat dissappears.. she's gone.. casandra picks up her staff you heard her. Wait but she never got to finish she said or. Dominique inturaupts I know why! Why? We're the same were together the queen didn't think that but maybe...... her son might! Let's go! We pick up our weapons and swim off. We're here.. I look in the cave and see her and her son sitting for lunch eating.... A mermaid.. let's go. We swim in their hiding in the shadows and I stap her head with my knife and take the son and we swim out fret casandra stabbed her a few times and freed the mermaid. .. yip they ate it raw.. We did it! In the secret cave casandra locked up the son and covered his mouth with sea weed and put locks on that she found. And tied his tail and he's hands.. now talk!