"I wanted to talk in person," Kiyotaka added. "Sorry to come so late."

"Did you have the sad fate of seeing a doctor?" I asked her and she giggled. "Poor thing."

"It was fine, they said it was just a cold." Ichinose grinned. "Sorry to make you both wear a mask too."

"He looks no different while just look at me!" I giggled. "It's so cute!"

"I don't want anyone catching my cold," Ichinose admitted. "I'm feeling quite a lot better, though...I think the oversleeping and the undereating are doing most of the damage at this point."

"You aren't doing the fun stuff?" I gasped dramatically. "Also, sorry that he brought you boring food."

"No, I'm grateful. I can't remember the last time I ate." She hummed.

"You need to eat proper meals," Kiyotaka warned her.

"And I heard you can sweat out the cold, I wish I could." I sighed as I threw the blanket over her and she froze. "Return it once you are better then this blanket will be a great memory of mine."

"Rekka." Ichinose put a hand on it. "You have no clue how kind you are."

"I'm alright." I shrugged.

"Did you two come to visit because you were worried that I was taking time off because of the rumours?" She asked.

"No, I just wanted to see you and also give you this." I handed her some chocolate confusing her. "Valentine's Day, I have never heard of it either, don't worry."

"It's not that I don't know of it, but why me?" Ichinose mumbled. "I thought you wanted my help to make them for others."

"I have been giving it to good girls and boys and you are one too!" I exclaimed surprising her and she looked a little guilty.

I was smiling brightly since this all went to plan and she has been alone for a good while now.

The loneliness must have been killing her, so my kindness with the blanket opened her heart and made her vulnerable. Then I stabbed her with the words saying she's a good girl since she doesn't believe she is good at all.

All she did was steal. It's no big deal to me but to someone like her, it's death.

I'm gonna make that guilt build more and build until I make it let loss so she aims all her sadness and grief at me. I want to receive it since maybe that could give me a better idea of the pain. She will most definitely give me all the details about herself and why she feels such pain.

The recovery after will be an easy one I'm sure.

"I appreciate you two coming, but don't worry I didn't close myself away because of those silly rumours," Ichinose admitted.

"You are a strong person," Kiyotaka added.

"I'm not sure about strong..." She mumbled.

Ichinose is strong, but bottling up her emotions has a horrible effect on the immune system. You get ill much easier, so I just let mine all out meaning I will never catch a cold because of someone being an idiot.