Surge, an anthropomorphic tenrec of average height, being about as tall as Sonic. She possesses mostly bright green fur with a patch of black fur on her face and eyelids and angular blue-green eyes. She has a peach muzzle with a medium-long black nose, upturned sideburns on each side of her head, peach-skinned arms, and several spiky quills that she keeps in a ponytail by a black hairband with six silver studs on top of her head, leaving her quills turned forward. She also has a tuft for a tail, sharp teeth, and tall, vertical, flat ears on top of her head. For attire, she wears two silver earrings on each of her ears, a black shirt with torn-off sleeves, white gloves that possess visible lining with black cuffs that possess six silver studs, a silver ring on each of her index and ring fingers, and yellow, baggy pants with black stripes down the sides that are held up by a black belt with a round, silver belt buckle. Her shoes have yellow flares with double spikes to make them appear that give them a ripped appearance while the back of the shoes is white. Two white straps can be found on the yellow section of the shoes, which also have black toes, black soles with two metal plates embedded, and silver studs on the edges. She would steal the dynamo cage from Eggman. With it, it significantly boosted her already powerful electro kinesis and gives her the ability to absorb energy. Surge possesses 's indomitable and free spirit, albeit in a twisted and sinister way. She is a roguish speedster with an arrogant, cocky, and hot-tempered disposition, taking great pride in her prowess and bragging at any given opportunity. She is also fearless and bold, rarely showing any form of worry or concern, even in situations that are troublesome or possibly beyond her capabilities. When push comes to shove, however, she tends to give in to anger, causing her to become a more volatile force. Believing force to be the answer to everything, Surge is convinced that she can defeat any opponent and overcome any obstacle getting in her way with pure strength and speed. She is likewise brutal, somewhat bloodthirsty, and highly aggressive, expressing great eagerness to fight and cause chaos and destruction.

Inside one of Eggman's bases...

The room has smoke all in it as alarms are blaring.

Eggman: Who's there better not be Sonic!

Orbot: Cubot, speak to me.

Cubot: Cubot isn't here.

Surge walks out of the smoke with the dynamo cage strapped to her.

Surge: Not Sonic... better. Huh so you're Eggman? I'm taking your stuff.

Eggman crouches down to Surges height.

Eggman: One of pests who came in with Starline... what are you some lunkhead flunkey he hired?

Eggman turns around.

Eggman: Actually, I don't care. Robots don't aim for the head I want my device back in one piece.

The robots begin firing at Surge.

Eggman: What does she think the dynamo cage is a hat? The things I have to deal with.

Orbot: Uh boss.

Eggman: Uhg! WHAT NOW!

Eggman turns around to see the shots swirling around her.

Orbot: I think we may have a problem.

She begins absorbing the energy blasts charging her up.

Surge: Ha Ha. Groovy.

Eggman: THAT IS NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DYNAMO CAGE!

Surge: pfff. You genius doctor types think you know everything.

She dashes through the robots like a lightning bolt and jumps onto Eggman's chest gripping him.