8 • THE ARRIVAL

Start from the beginning

Alicent was dressed in powdered pink dress, her, auburn hair fell on her back, over her shoulders, her ears inlaid with dainty silver earrings and a slim silver jewelry reared on her neck and silver bangles on her wrist.

Before the iron throne, three knights of the Kingsguard stand in a protective cordon at the foot of the throne: Lord Commander Ryam Redwyne, Ser Harrold Westerling, and another Kingsguard knight.

As soon as the double doors were closed, the petitions began.

Viserys sat the iron throne, whilst holding blackkfyre, listening and addressing some petitions yet he seem not to concentrate, his mind was now divided because of the disaster that had being reported from the White Harbour.

Geralt had just arrived in the Crownlands, and already King's Landing has began to engulf in flames.

"Gods be good." The King mutters lowly underneath his breath as Ser Otto announces the petitions before the court.

••••••••••
In the sky, the black beast roared, Geralt came swooping down with Nilfgaard, landing in a wake of dust outside one of the enormous vault tunnels ringing the DragonPits.

The Dragon keepers work to wrangle Nilfgaard, he wasn't having it. He roared.

Gīda ilagon valonqar, gūrogon ziry olvie, īlon're lenton. {Calm down boy, take it very easy, we're home}

Geralt tells Nilfgaard in High Valyrian tongue and immediately Nilfgaard felt relaxed, a bit.

He gently slides out of the dragon's elaborate saddle and climbs down his side before leaping to the ground.

Nilfgaard shrieks.

"Gīda ilagon valonqar" Geralt says, rubbing his dragon. {Calm down boy}

Nilfgaard shrieks. He didn't want his master to go, he wants both of them to fly.

"Nyke'll māzigon naejot ao tolī, nyke kivio." {I'll come to you later, I promise.}

Geralt says, rubbing the side of his scaled face, staring into his large red orbs, Nilfgaard shrieks in response.

"Sȳz valonqar" [ Good Boy]

Geralt says and leaves his side striding over to meet Ser Steffon, the five knights, the men-at-arms and the two-horsed wheelhouse that was waiting for him at the extreme end of the DragonPits.

It seemed the Ser Steffon Darklyn knew where he was going, so he followed behind. Very accurate, Geralt admitted as he climbed the thresholds into wheelhouse,

Nilfgaard shrieked at the Acolyte.

"Umbs... [ Wait....]

"Rybās!" [.. Listen!]

The Dragon keeper Acolyte says as Nilfgaard grumbles again.

The Elder had to admit, Nilfgaard was aigle, rigid, quite stubborn yet sharp, and he could sense a threat.

The once little he-dragon was now largest, almost the size of Vhagar, even different from the she-drahon.

The elder stared as Nilfgaard was struggling to go into his lair, he began to wonder what the dragon has been eating at Dorne.

What has Prince Geralt being feeding him? He wondered as Nilfgaard gave an uproar.

"Umbās Nilfgaard". [Wait Nilfgaard]