While Lex and Professor Hamilton are arguing about the device. Me and Clark ran off to suit up. Lex told his robot to grab the device.

Lex: Lexbot grab it.

Lexbot: Affirmative.

The Lexbot was about to grab it but is stop by Superior Man and Superman.

Superior Man: Stop right there Lex Luther.

Superman: Didn't your mother ever tell you that stealing is wrong.

Lex is not surprise to see Superior Man and Superman here.

Lex: Well if it ain't Superior Man and Superman. What are you doing here?

Superior Man: We are stop you from take the device.

Lex: Oh I don't think so. Lexbot attack Superior Man while I deal with Superman.

The Lexbot flies towards me. It hits me through the roof. Superman can be seen fighting Lex. Lex punches Superman in the face and it sends him flying towards a wall. Superman gets back up to punch Lex on the chest. While they are fighting each other. Lois, Jimmy, and Professor Hamilton are avoid the fight. In the sky, I was able to stop mid flight. I saw the robot was about to hit me again but I dodge its punch. I put my fists together and slam the robot down. It start to go down back to the lab. The robot crashes down into the ground. Lex see his robot is destroyed and I told him.

Superior Man: Its over Luthor. Your robot is down. it's two against one now.

Lex: Not quite.

Lex grabs the portal gun.

Lex: Now lets see what this thing can really do. I wonder what would happen if I set it to overload.

Professor Hamilton sees that Lex starts to set the portal gun to overload.

Professor Hamilton: (Worried) No! Lex if you set it to overload. Something really bad will happen.

Lex: Oh shut it

Lex didn't listen to him and starts to crank up the portal gun to overload. After he was done he pull the trigger and not happen.

Lex: (surprise) What's wrong with this thing.

Lex starts to click a few times but not happen until Lois saw that the portal gun starts to spark.

Lois: Superior Man, Superman it's starting to sparks.

We both look at it and I ask Professor Hamilton what's happening.

Superior Man: Professor Hamilton what's going on with the gun.

Professor Hamilton: When Lex decided to overload the portal gun. It can't handle that much power and now it is going to explode.

Superman: How long until it explodes.

Professor Hamilton: About three minutes.

After Professor Hamilton explains the situation. I punch Lex in the face and it knock him out. I told Superman to do something for me.

Superior Man: Superman I want you to keep Lex Luthor here until the police get here.

Superman: What are you going to do?

Superior Man: I have to get this thing out of here before it explores.

I grab the portal gun in my hands before I went off I told Superman.

Superior Man: Superman just in case something happens. I want you to keep being the symbol of hope for me and them. And I love you brother.l

Superman: I love you too brother.

I hug my brother maybe for the last time.  I walk outside of the building still holding the device in my hands. I start to fly off to the sky so it wouldn't explode in the city. I start to get further away from the city and the next time I knew it explode. Back on the ground, Superman, Lois, Jimmy, and Professor Hamilton can see the explosion. After the explosion is over. They are hoping that Superior Man survives the explosion but they couldn't find him anywhere. They knew that a great hero sacrifice himself for the great or good. But little did they know that he is somewhere.