Chapter 1-Holy fire

With a cross burning red on his forehead, Cyrus wakes up feeling dizzy. He goes to the bathroom in his room and comes back to see a demon. A beautiful woman clothed in a black dress holds out a hand to him with an upside-down cross on her palm and tells him to come with her. Cyrus, strong and powerful, lifts one hand to the woman and tells her to leave or else. She laughs and charges at him full force, knocking him to the ground. He pushes her away with difficulty and lifts his hands to heaven. Instantly, his whole body is covered in flames and he shoots the woman. She groans in agony as the cross starts to turn in her hand and then she disappears, leaving a message for the boy: "Death draws near at its hand. Accept the evil one as your lord mercifully, or we won't give up. YOU WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF BEELZEBUB'S FIRE."

Cyrus, however, doesn't take much of this in, for this happens a lot to him in Jalugunov, the city of Tendensea, an island off the coast of America to the north. Earth never used to have strange cities like Griffith Moore and Redgar's Captern. The devil had a lot of control over the Earth at this time, and the end of days was said to come when a child rose up from the land as a prophet of goodwill and had the power to baptize in holy fire. Now this was Cyrus John Foster. He would be the one to rise up from the land and become a prophet, and soon he would either bring forth the end of days or bring us closer to it. Now Cyrus forgot what he was doing and went into the kitchen for breakfast.