"Uh, no offence, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame." Cole replies.

"Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyse your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay asks.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book." Wu admits. Kai's eyes linger over to Lloyd, noticing a familiar book peeking out from behind him.

"You mean this lesson book?" He grabs it from Lloyd and waves it in his hand.

"It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up—" Lloyd says before being rudely interrupted by Cole. I pinch his ear for being so rude to Lloyd like that, I know he ruined their stuff but that's just mean. He winces in response, being cut off my Nya's sudden announcement.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a  problem to attend to. Over and out!"

"It's one thing to let the son of your  live with you. But having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai says snarkily. I scoff and smack the back of his head.

"HEY!"

"Don't 'hey' me! How could you say something like that to your sister man?!" I ask him angrily. I watch as he opens his mouth to object but he's interrupted by Nya.

"Thank you Y/N. Don't think I can't hear you guys... over and out!" Kai teasingly shoots me a glare and we all head to the room Nya was in. We gathered around her as she explained what our task for today was, facing a map to help us visualise.

"Okay, so last we heard of Pythor, he stole the  map of dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Lloyd remarks.

"Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do." Wu states.

"But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map!" Jay exclaims, tugging at his hair in frustration.

"Good idea. Why don't we?" Nya throws some darts on the map flawlessly "These are the two locations of the  and  tombs." I stared with my mouth agape, my admiration for the multi-talented girl just growing by the second.

"Show off..." Kai grumbles.

"And this is Pythor's ." She aims a dart on the map perfectly again. "After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern. If you notice, all three are in line with the  symbol for serpent." I feel my cheeks redden in admiration, ah... she's so cool!!!!

Jay pretends to inspect the map but is clearly just so flushed over Nya. "So the last two tombs must be here and here. Ah, you are so smart."

She smirks at his comment, clearly amused by his flusteredness. "Ah, was there ever any doubt?"

"There's little time. Kai, Jay and Y/N. You head to the Venomari Tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai Tomb." I hear someone let out an annoyed grumble. "And take this. You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck, ninja." Wu instructs while passing the sacred flute.

"What am I gonna do?" Nya asks hopelessly.

Lloyd joins in, annoyed that only the 5 of us got to go. "Yeah, what are we gonna do?"

"Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble." Wu tells her.

She rolls her eyes, and hesitantly agrees "Yes, Sensei..."