⊱ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ⊰ (little smutty)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Isabella woke up the next day and got ready as always and went off to the business. When she got there, there was a girl, Dante did say that there might be a new member.

"Hey Darlin'! How's my beautiful girl doing?!" Dante said.

"I'm doing good! What about you Dante?!" Isabella said.

"Oh yeah, Isabella meet Trish, Trish meet Isabella." Dante said.

"Oh hello Trish, it's nice to meet you!" Isabella said.

"Ugh~ pick me girl." Trish said.

Isabella looked at Dante, and Dante looked back at Isabella.

"Okay Trish, if your gonna be like that, I am gonna have to kick you out." Dante said.

"I'm leaving, because I can't have you, ugh." Trish said while she was leaving.

"What was that all about?" Isabella said.

"I have no idea, but I have to tell you something." Dante said while making eye contact with Isabella.

"Yes Dante?" Isabella said while making eye contact back with Dante.

"Isabella, will you be my girlfriend?, I loved you ever since you called that day, and I care about you and love you, will you be my girlfriend? Isabella?" Dante said.

"W-What? Is this real? If not then Yes I would love to be your girlfriend Dante!" Isabella said while jumping into his arms and hugging him.

Dante kissed Isabella and hugged her tightly, he was so happy because she said yes, now he's in love with her even more.

"Well, Isabella do you want pizza? I can't let my beautiful girl go hungry." Dante said smiling at Isabella.

"Yes, I would love some!" Isabella said.

"Okay darlin'!" Dante said.

Isabella thought to herself, "I think it would be funny if I called Dante "Daddy". She kinda thought about it and risked it.

"Pizza's here, honey!" Dante said.

"Thank you, Daddy." Isabella giggled.

"D-Daddy?, well I could be your Daddy if you want me too." Dante chuckled while grabing her chin and looking in her eyes.

"Dante~ it was a joke! Silly!" Isabella said giggling.

"Well your welcome honey." Dante said while he kissed her forehead.

Isabella grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat it, she thought of sitting in his lap, but she thought she would be taking the relationship too fast. So she will wait.

Then, a few minutes later, they ate all of the pizza, their bellys full of pizza.

"Mmm~ that was good." Dante said.

"Yes, I could never get tired of pizza!" Isabella said.

Dante chuckled at her response, and kissed her, he wanted to fuck her so bad, but he was thinking that he was taking it too fast, so he'll wait for a little while.

"Dante, can I sit on your lap?" Isabella said while blushing.

"Yes of course, sweet heart!" Dante blushed from her comment.

Isabella got up, and sat in Dante's lap facing him. Isabella wiggled and tried to get comfortable, but she felt something on her ass.

"I feel something on my ass..." Isabella said.

Dante was shocked, she noticed his boner. He didn't want to ask to fuck yet because for one, they just got together, and two, he didn't want to take it fast.

"Well, honey, I have no idea." Dante said.

"Well okay then." Isabella looked at the time, and looked at the date, it was getting late but she didn't want to leave just yet, she knew that he had a boner, but she is gonna stay a little longer.

"I'm gonna go take a shower okay honey?" Dante said, so he can get rid of this boner.

"Oh alright! I'll wait for you!" Isabella said and got up from his lap so he can take a shower.

Dante went to take a shower and took all of his clothes off, he looked down, his cock was throbbing.

"Aw come on! Why did I get a boner, it's been so long since I got one!" Dante said to himself. He got into the shower and washed off.

Isabella waited for Dante, then a few minutes later, Dante came out of the shower, and walked up to Isabella and made eye contact with her.

"You know, you made me get a boner." Dante said chuckling.

"I knew that." Isabella giggled.

"Your such a naughty girl, one you called me "Daddy", two you wiggled on my lap and gave me a boner." Dante said chuckling.

Isabella blushed when he said that to her. She really wanted to fuck, her pussy wanted it so bad. But she doesn't want to take it too fast.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry honey I kept you here for too long I didn't know it was getting late, I'm sorry for keeping you here for so long." Dante said.

"Oh shit your right, well I'mma get going, I love you Dante!" Isabella said.

"Come on, Darlin', give me a kiss before you go." Dante said smiling.

Isabella kissed him and made eye contact with Dante.

"I love you, Isabella, stay safe, and call me when you get home okay honey?" Dante said.

"I love you too, Dante, I will be safe and you be safe too, and I will call you when I get home." Isabella said.

Isabella walked out, and went home she couldn't believe that she made him have a boner. When she got home she got ready to go to bed and called Dante.

"Hey Darlin'! I'm so glad you made it safe home!" Dante said.

"Hey Dante! Yeah I don't drive that stupid on my motorcycle, don't worry honey!" Isabella said.

"Well if anyone does ever hit you, or lay a finger on you, I will kill them for you. Just so you know Darlin'." Dante said.

"Really?" Isabella said.

"Yes I will, but I'll let you get some rest, goodnight honey, have sweet dreams, I love you!" Dante said.

"Don't worry I'll have sweet dreams about you, I love you too!" Isabella giggled and hung up.

After the phone call, Dante got a boner again but he let it just be there till it calmed down.

"Damn, that girl is something else, I can't believe she called me "Daddy" and she wiggled in my lap. But I still love her though!" He chuckled to himself and then went to bed.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Hey guys! Sorry for the smutty parts but I hope you guys loved this chapter, I love all of you beautiful people! ᰔდლ♡♥︎