˗ˏˋʚ29ɞˎˊ˗

'THE SPINANES'       HAWAIIAN BABY"Tucker speed and the harm of having those lips

"Tucker speed and the harm
of having
those lips.."
3:39───|────── 5:45
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

──────────────

I stretch my arms out and now flustering my eyes open, "Well good morning sleepy head." Darnell smiles.

I groan now tucking myself back in.

"Come on you have to get up!" Darnell laughs now tugging at the sheets.

"What time is it." I groaned.

"11:32." He admit.

"11:32!" I repeated and jumped up.

I looked at the clock and it read 9:45 pm. I looked back at Darnell as he had a devious smile on his face.

"You asshole!" I laugh now chasing him but I notice something was off.

It was like he was dragging his foot, I stop chasing him and watch as he tries to cover his limping.

"Why are you limping?" I asked.

"I don't know I must've banged my leg on something yesterday." He scratched his neck.

"Are you lying to me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No Athena." He approached me.

I backed up now laughing Before I knew it he tackled me to the bed, "Touchdown Darnell hayes!" He joked.

"I gave you that." I teased.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my head.

"Get ready we're going swimming." He smiled now getting off of me.

~

"We have arrived at our destination." Darnell opened the car door.

I got out now looking around, "The beach?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh come on you love the beach." He nudged me slightly.

"I know but don't you remember what happened the last time we were at the beach?" I rubbed my shoulder slightly.

"Nina." He walked towards me slowly, his arms wrap tightly around my waist, it seemed as if he didn't plan on letting go.

"I don't want something like that to happen, I would never put you in a spot where you feel
uncomfortable- you say the word and we leave." He assured.

I smile and tilt my head up, pressing my lips against his jaw making him chuckle slightly- i love his laugh I don't know why he doesn't do it more often. In return he kisses my forehead.