Chapter 4 - A Cold Embrace

Location: The same Laboratory who was destroyed...but 5 months before the occurence

"Zandar! What are those?"

"Those are my command Panels, Just don't mess up with them and you're fine."

Two figures were spotted, One being the Number One Genius...Zandar, while the other figure, the Enigmatic Puppet, Ren who hasn't yet become one of the members from the Genius society...

"Ooooh!" Ren was more than shocked, that place had more tecnology than anything he has ever seen.

Nous was the one helping Ren all over the place...Zandar was there just for the explanations.

"Ren...Please don't touch that glass" The robot-like voice echoed in the room

"Come on, Just one, pretty please?" 

"Nuh uh" The robotlike voice denied his attempt to interact with more things in the Lab.

"The fuck you mean, Nuh uh?"

"Alright...alright, Both of you calm down for a instant"

Zandar called out to both of them as he kept doing his researches.

"Hmph!" Ren pouted slightly at that remark...but obeyed nonetheless

Silence erupted in the room...the only sound that echoed in their ears was Zandar fingers rapidly typing on his computer screen.

...

...

...

"Thats boring...Can i go ou-"

"No."

"Why? Why do you keep me locked in this laboratory?

"..."

"Hey! Don't ignore me now..." 

"..." That question...would never be responded by zandar... if given the chance, zandar would tell what is the problem on him going out, the problem is...

"You're far too dangerous to be anywhere outside this laboratory"

The robot-like voice quickly responded after that brief silence.

"..."

"So...that's why you're keeping me here...?"

"..."

"Because i'm special in my own way...?" Ren rapidly finished his sentence as he got a really wide smirk in his face.

"...What?" Zandar was slight confused at that remark...Yes, he is indeed special...but its not that big of a deal or is it...?

*Sigh*

"You can go out...just don't go too far alright?" Zandar said as he just looked back at his computer panel.

"Hmph! I didn't even wanted to- WAIT REALLY?!?!"

Zandar side glanced the black haired boy before giving him a slight nod with a smile.

"YIIIPEE!!"

...

...

...

"Take care..."

Ren heard that but just ignored as he just left the laboratory...but that phrase, wasn't for him, but for Nous...