The false Shadow Garden problem.

Today some people were reported dead due some atackers calling themself Shadow Garden.

Emelie Pov:weird I dint seen andrew today, hope hes okay.

Soon she met up with Skel Etal and Pu Tato along with Cid Kageno.

Emelie:Hey boys.

Pu Tato: Oh hello! Where is your friend?

Emelie:I kinda don't know.. hope hes okay.

When they arrived some guards stop them and accused Cid Kageno of being suspect of kidnaping Princes Alexia and Andrew.

With Princes Alexia and Andrew.

Andrew Pov:ugh my head...I notice that i was tied against an table near with Princes Alexia.

Andrew:Where are we-

Princes Alexia:look like we got kidnaped

An doctor camed with an grin on his face.

The doctor:well well look who decided to wake up.

Andrew:Who the heck are you..let us go or else.

The doctor:If you think using those powers it wont work with the chains on
He sayed laughing and revealing Andrew wolf ears and tail.

Princes Alexia Pov:What the.. hes an wolf boy? Why did he hide the ears and tail.

The doctor:it will help me with the experiments soo much having blood samples from two royal types of blood!

Princes Alexia:You are from an royal family?
She sayed looking at Andrew.

Andrew:I don't like to get alot of attention okay?

The doctor:now time to reveal those little eyes of yours little wolf.
He sayed snatching the blindfold from Andrew eyes revealing his eyes with the collor blue like oceans.

Princes Alexia Pov: his eyes.. wow.. they are quite fascinating.

The doctor was starting to collect few blood samples from both of them and like 5 or 6.

Andrew Pov: Me and Alexia was starting to get weaken cause of giving alot of blood by force. I saw some sort of person..it was like turned into an monster or what they call the people from here cursed.

The doctor was even feeding them to not die. After a while Princes Alexia was starting to play with the doctor mind by making him think bad things and suddenly the doctor snaped and kick angry the cursed prisoner and injected it with the blood he gotten but, the prisoner turned into an giant monster.

Andrew Pov: With this chance when me and Princes Alexia gotten free and i absorbed the blood samples left with my blood and got out of there princes Alexia fast and got on the streets with an mask on my mouth to hide my identity.

The monster got out of control destroying everything it got in its way. The guards tried to kill it but the wounds were regenerating and even the president Princes Iris tried but fail. Suddenly an blonde Elf camed and when she wanted to prepare to attack the monster andrew dashed with an scytche throught it making it shater in pieces leaving only blood.

Princes Iris Pov: that blonde elf who is she.. and that wolf, he looked like he was the one that killed the monster.

Princes Iris: Who...Who are you two!

The blonde elf named herself Alpha and Andrew stood silent while walking away with his blue eyes glowing.

Alpha Pov:Who was that boy..with only one fast slashed he killed the creature..better try to keep an eye on him.

When she tried to follow him she imediatly lost track of him.

Emelie Pov: I was staying at my apartament a bit worried after the academy but suddenly I see an shadow figure at the balcony but I regonize imediatly its Andrew.

She ran at him and hug him after he enter inside.

Emelie:I was worried about ya.

Andrew:Don't worry I was just kindaped by some iddiot. He called the organization he worked for Cult of Diablos. Emelie I think we gonna have some problems with this Cult of Diablos.

Emelie:I gues you are right..

He waved to her before he went back at his apartament.

End of chapter