The arrival at the new Town

Andrew and Emelie arrived with the train into an new town. Everything was seeming normal. Even if Andrew was an wolf and Emelie cat, no one was botherd cause they were people like them too. They manage to get at an Academy for Dark Knights.

Andrew Pov: hopefuly we can live peacefully in this town. I should hide my eyes tho.

Emelie:wow the academy is huge.

Andrew:yea you are right.
He sayed putting his blindfold on his eyes.

Emelie:umm why-

Andrew: remember that every time an girl looks me in the eyes they fall in love with me?

Emelie:Oh yea I forgot.

While they were walking exploring the academy they both noticed alot of students staring at people trying to confess their felling to an girl and then an boy with black hair and black eyes collor goes trying to say his fellings to that girl. Andrew and Emelie go at the two boys, one of them has brown hair and the other blonde hair.

Andrew:umm excuse me but whats happening here?

???:you din't heard? Boys from the academy try to win Princes Alexia heart and now our friend Cid Kageno lost an bet with us and he needs to say his fellings towards her. How you don't know about her?

Andrew:well me and my friend are new around here. May i ask what your guys name?

Pu Tato:My name is Pu Tato and hes Skel Etal, whats you guys name?

Andrew:my name is andrew and my friend name is Emelie.

Skel Etal:Wow you are friend with an nice looking girl.

Emelie gaved an glance at them and they maked them retreat their words. Soon they all four notice that Princes Alexia accepted Cid Kageno confesion.

Andrew:look like he gotten her attention.

Pu Tato and Skel Etal remained shocked that Princes Alexia accepted his fellings.

Later after the first class, Andrew and Emelie sit at an table with Pu Tato and Skel Etal and Cid Kageno. Pu Tato and Skel Etal introduced andrew and Emelie to Cid Kageno and andrew with Emelie were listening their chating about how lucky Cid Kageno was to be in relatiion with Princes Alexia but Cid intrerupt them to ask Andrew.

Cid Kageno: umm andrew why you wearing an blindfold?
He sayed curious tilting his head raising an eyebrow.

Andrew:I don't like to show my eyes

Suddenly Princes Alexia sit down with them next to Cid Kageno and she had alot of food on the table, Pu Tato and Skel Etal remained a bit shocked seeing Cid Kageno dared to eat from Princes Alexia food too with her.

Emelie Pov: wow he dare to eat from her food with her. Impresive.

When it was time for an training with swords.Everyone got in position and Andrew and Emelie got in fight position smiling at each other.

Andrew:Okay ,hope you are ready for this.

Emelie:Always, on guard!

They both were starting to fight with the swords and after a while by their serious training some of the students were looking and even the teacher. After a while Andrew and Emelie end up with close blade to each other. Andrew with the blade close to her neck and Emelie with the blade close to his shoulder.

Cid Kageno Pov:Hmm their skills, they take it seriously the training.

The teacher come claping his hands:

The teacher:hmm im impresed by your both skills. However I wanna know why you wearing an blindfold boy.
He sayed looking at Andrew.

Andrew:Sorry sir but I don't like to show my eyes.

The teacher:Well I want you to take it off.
He sayed wanting to get his blindfold off but Andrew dodged his grab imediatly.

Andrew:Sorry teacher but thats still no.

The teacher sigh and after a bit he was talking with Princes Alexia.

Andrew:Hey Cid, look like she has an high reputation isn't she?
He sayes getting next to Cid.

Cid Kagen:Mhm..

After a while it was some sort of little turnament betwen the students to see who is better.

Emelie Pov:Okay look like its Cid Kageno turn.

Cid Kageno was fighting against The president of the class. Princes Rose, it was an blonde girl.

Andrew Pov:I notice that Cid was just..taking hits from her. Is he really that weak? Or hes pretending.

At the end of the day everyone went home but problems were starting to appear. During the night victims were killed by some people calling themself Shadow Garden.

End of chapter