Chapter 3: After The Fall

Começar do início

"huh?! Why are you crying?! Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" the man was panicking because he didn't know what to do.

.

"Don't need to be sorry, I'm just emotional right now." she laughed.

"But I'm a little worried that her eyesight will become a problem for her if she have severe albinism." She said.

.

"Don't be discouraged. The doctor said there's nothing to worry about because her eyes are ok. We just need to give the baby the medications the doctor prescribes for her eyes in case something happens. But other than that we shouldn't worry too much." He assured the woman.

"Anyways, what should we name her?" the man asked trying to change the subject.

.

"hmmm... Why don't we name her (___)?" the woman replied.

"From now on, Your name is Gol D. (___)" she said softly with a kind smile.

.

That's when you felt like you slowly stopped crying. 'Wait... Am I hearing this right?'

.

"look! She stopped crying! She must have liked the name!" the man said with enthusiasm.

"Gol D. (___)" the man emphasized.

"it does have a nice ring to it." he said happily while grinning ear to ear.

.

You tried opening your eyes to see who they are even if you already have an idea of who was talking.

You were struggling to open your eyes but you were determined to see where you are even if you are already feeling weak just by using your entire energy just to do it.

.

As you slowly opened your eyes. You were blind-sighted by the light in the room as you squinted your eyes trying to make your eyesight clearer. Then you saw that you were inside a crib. You were distracted by where you were that you forgot about the spectators watching.

You raised your hand close to your face and saw little hands. 'Wait... LITTLE HANDS!? WHY IS MY HANDS SO SMALL.'

'IS THIS EVEN MY HANDS?!' you tried to open and close your hands to see if it will move, and it did.

'OH SHIT! IT IS MY HAND!'

You put both your hands on your cheeks and your mouth was open from shock. 'did I turn into a baby!?'

.

Your shocked state was interrupted by a loud laughter and a soft one.

You were squinting your eyes to see the two individuals that were watching you from the beginning, and are currently laughing at your reactions.

You look at your left side and see;

{GOL D. ROGER}

Then look to your right side next and see;

{PORTGAS D. ROUGE}

Even if you already expected this. You were still quite shocked about this revelation of a situation that you were stuck with.

.