"Yowngun yung?(Yeonjun hyung?)" Beomgyu said dreamingly once he woke up, his eyes widened even more when he saw Huening Kai and Taehyun with him.

Yeonjun untied the cloth in his mouth as he was able to speak properly, "What are you guys doing here? And Taehyun!?" He shouted while he stood up from the chair when he was untied.

Huening Kai told a signal for him to lower down his voice but it was too late when the woman who appeared to be Luna came inside the room with a smirk worn on her face, Beomgyu saw her and hid behind Yeonjun.

"I see, I was right you'll come along." Luna said with a gentle voice but filled with venom at the same time, her tight black dress seemed to be comfortable for her to wear as she walked towards them effortlessly with no sign of uncomfort.

"With your petty little dogs."

Taehyun's eyes glowed dark red, "What do you exactly want?" Taehyun growled as the tip of his fingers glowed also red as a sign he'll be and he's ready to use his powers while he stood tall and firmly.

The woman chuckled, "Hmm, your powers?" She answered unsurely before her smile dropped and disappeared Infront of them.

"Quick! Both of you get out of this room, now!" Taehyun demand, his posture ready to fight with Huening Kai stood behind his back to look everywhere and aware of upcoming things while the other two ran towards the door to exit.

However, the door was shut close even before the two can get out by Luna. "You can't escape now~" She said which made Taehyun cuss under his breath.

"Huening, protect them both." Taehyun ordered but Huening Kai looked at him, "What about you?" He asked when he was worried about him.

"I got this, don't worry." Taehyun smiled and he reassured him, "Now quick before they get harmed." Huening Kai nodded as he ran towards Yeonjun and Beomgyu to protect them.

The room turned pitch black, Taehyun panicked inside but he remained calm after a few seconds as he closed his eyes to feel Luna's presence and hear the noise she makes to know the distance.

It turned white again for there was a light in the room, Luna jumped to climb at Taehyun's back but only to get slammed at the wall as it broke into pieces when Taehyun used his powers against her with Luna's dress slightly ripped.

Taehyun exhaled, "I'm not giving any mercy on you." He said while his eye color turned completely black and made Luna smile.

"Nor will I."

Luna put her hands together as fire was around her hands when she separated them, she pointed at Taehyun which made the fire go straight at him but he quickly dodged the hit and started moving around to not get hit.

The woman continued this type of power while Taehyun didn't use his and avoided any upcoming hits coming from her, trying to drain her energy as soon as possible and know the right time where he'll be using his power.

She stopped and changed. Invisibility. Luna disappeared again in Taehyun's sight, he wasn't aware anymore. He couldn't feel any presence nor a noise coming from anywhere.

His arm was cut by Luna as the knife sliced right through the skin, digging it deeper into his skin as Taehyun shouted in pain loudly.

He lost focus when Luna unexpectedly changed her power again; teleportation. She disappeared every second and scratched Taehyun's other arm as much of his flesh was cut wide open with blood dripping down, hissing in pain after the hit. The cut added slight burns as it was part of the power.

-

When that happened, the door opened and Taehyun noticed it as well as Huening Kai and dragged the two out of the room to avoid any danger.