Chapter 1

Readers pov

I was walking to school with Ao, ririka, raden, hajime, and Kanade. "Nee (y/n)." Ririka said as I look at her. "Yeah ririka." I said. "Think you'll be busy after school we're gonna go to this cafe that opened up just yesterday." Ririka said. "Yeah (y/n)-chan join us." Raden said. "I'll see if I don't have practice after school." I said looking at them. "Remember back in first year when Ao-kun captured the attention of Miko and Suisei senpai." Kanade said. "Yeah it was quite the experience." I said laughing a little. "(Y/n)-chan had her fair share as well." Hajime said. "Oh yeah like time with AZKI senpai." Raden said. "Ok that was not my fault." I said as we all laughed as we entered the school.

Third person pov

The six of them walked into class as the teacher was there getting things ready. (Y/n) sat down as she opened up one of the books she was reading last night while her older sibling Ao was finishing a short sketch from last night. The bell rung as students began sitting in their desks as the school day begun.

-timeskip to lunch-

The six of them sat in the courtyard eating lunch together. "So (y/n) how's the volleyball club treating you." Hajime said. "It's been fine though had its ups and down when I first joined. I'm sure nee-chan had her fun in the Arts club." (Y/n) said. "Ao-kun." As the six of them turned.

"Miko senpai Suisei senpai

"Miko senpai Suisei senpai." (Y/n), raden, ririka, and hajime said. "I forgot our two upper classmen would always try to compete on who would eat with my sister for lunch." (Y/n) said eating from her bento watching this go down as her sister was being dragged off by Suisei and Miko. "I'm surprised no one approached you like that (y/n)." Kanade said. (Y/n) shrugged and put her chopsticks down. "I have charisma like her but it's more reserved hers is more open even back in first year she did flirt even when Miko and suisei senpai were second years along with getting the attention of sora-senpai which I've had little interaction with." (Y/n) said. "Who did you have interaction with the most last year." Raden said as (y/n) gave it some thought. "Probably Ina-chan since we did have classes together but since she has a passion for drawing I would feel her and sis would get along quite a lot." She said closing her box.

Readers pov

"Though there is flare and Noel senpai who are in the volleyball club with me along with towa senpai." I said. "Don't forget about Azki and fubuki senpai." Ririka said. "That too." I said. "Okayu senpai one time thought you were flirting with her when you were helping out the library committee." Kanade said. "I feel like I'm the queens of misunderstanding's." I said look at them as they laughed. "Even so I'm sure there will be good things that'll happen." Raden said as I look to realize I had library duty.

"I gotta go I forgot I have library duty in a few mins." I said running to the library. I soon made it to the front door. 'I made it in time.' I said to myself walking in. "I'm here shiori-senpai." I said looking for her seeing her at the front desk.

" I said looking for her seeing her at the front desk

"You made it just in time (y/n)." Shiori said. "Yea I see some books need to be stacked." As she nodded as I picked up the stack and went to put them back in their respective sections. I walked to the desk and it felt like a slow day for the library committee. "Slow day isn't it." I said looking at shiori. "Mhm we'll get students renting books later." Shiori said as my phone buzzed seeing it was flare seeing that there's no practice after school. 'Awesome.' I said to myself as I progressed through the day until after school.

-timeskip-

"Well I'll see ya shiori." I said as I waved goodbye heading back to my class to grab my things seeing my sister along with the others. "So what's happening (y/n)." Raden said. "I have no practice today so I'm free." I said. "Yay (y/n)'s gonna hang out with us today." Ririka said hugging me. "Hehe yeah anyways let's head to that cafe." I said as we all walked from there.

It was a good ten minute walk from the school as the six of us looked up at it. "So this is it." Ao said. "Ririka saw it on a social media post said the place was great." Hajime said. "Let's head inside then." Ririka said as we all went inside seeing the cafe was really new it had this warm aesthetic to it almost comfy. We ordered from the front desk as we went to a table to wait on our drinks. "Anything you guys wanna do this weekend." Kanade said. "I'm free." Raden said. "Same here." Hajime and Ririka said. "What about you and (y/n)." Kanade said looking at me and my sister. "I have to finish my manga outline." Ao said. "What about you (y/n)." Kanade said looking me. "I might have practice in the morning but in the afternoon I'm free." I said. "Then why don't we do Karaoke this weekend." Kanade said. "Karaoke sounds nice." Raden said. "When was the last time we ever heard Ao or (y/n) sing." Hajime said. "That was a long time ago." I said as I heard our drink orders being called.

-timeskip-

We left the cafe as we were walking home from there. "Ahh that was great." Ririka said. "Yeah even though we ordered more stuff after our drinks." Hajime said. "Though going through two cake slices kanade." I said. "It was delicious ok." Kanade said. We all laughed as we all went our separate ways.