He smirked. "Said's the one that was there."

"Sadly." 

"Shit." Scott swore as a bottle of tomato sauce rolled out of one of the bags.

"Karma." I laughed. 

" How the hell am I supposed to get that?" He yelled as it began to go under the car.

"Well don't just stand there use your werewolf magic or something." I yelled back.

"I'm a werewolf not a magacian." 

"Oh sorry, I forget sometimes." I sarcastically retorted making him groan.

"Whatever we have two more in the other bag. Just find the damn car." I grumbled. I'm starting to dislike the grocery store now.

Scott fished his keys out of his pocket and lifted it over his head and clicked the buttons to see where the car was at. Scott froze and suddenly turned to me.

"Violet run." Scott said as he began to run but before I could follow him I was pulled back by something or someone.

"Stay calm." A voice I knew all too well said. I turned around as he pulled me behind the car me and Scott were in front of when we entered the garage.

"What are you doing Derek?" I asked confused. "Scratch that what's going on?"

He smirked. "I'm testing your brother." 

"Wait so you're helping him with all this were wolf stuff? But I thought Stil--"

"Yeah Stiles was helping him and still is but who's the werewolf here who knows more than what the scrawny kid is learning off the internet?" 

"Hey." I warned making him smirk but it left as soon as it came. "Give me a sec." Derek got up and left to the other side of the parking lot where I assume where Scott was. I heard several alarms from cars began to go on and I instantly began to get worried not knowing what was happening.

"You're dead." I heard Derek said as he grabbed Scott on top of the car and slammed him on the hood. I winced. That's definitely gonna leave a mark.

"What the hell Derek? You scared the shit out of me and Violet!" Scott screamed. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. The idiot didn't even know I didn't follow him the whole time. 

"Wait where's violet?" I heard a worried Scott ask. I was about to stand up but stopped when I heard Derek respond for me.

"She's fine." He simply said.

Scott stayed quiet for a bit obviously believing Derek- even though it was true, and stood quiet.

"Is this your way of helping me?" Scott growled.

"Yes. "

"Okay well what the hell was that?" Scott said following Derek as he began to walk away from Scott closer to where the car that I was near was.

"I told you I was going to teach you." 

"Okay well a warning would have been nice!" Scott yelled aggravated.

"Okay but I was fast right?" 

"Not fast enough." Derek stated making me almost scoff. Before I could have even replied to Scott earlier he was already gone.

"B-but when I got on top of the cars to sound the alarm, that was smart right?"

Derek scoffed. "Before your phone rang."

"Well I-I mean that was- B-but--" Scott began struggling to talk. "Would you just stop?!  What happened the other night--Stiles dad getting hit by a car. That was my fault! I should have been there to save him. I need you to teach me how to control this!"