Chapter 3

It took me three days to write down everything for Emily. I found it so hard at times that I just had to walk away and take a break. Once I had completed it, I folded it up and put it in my pocket. I was nervous about giving it to her. It is not an easy story. I couldn't help worrying that she would think I was insane. I had included Claire and Stephen's contact number as well as my mom's postal address. I know she will need to talk to them if she was needing to confirm everything. The day I had decided to give it to her I woke up with a tight ball of nerves in my gut. I couldn't eat anything at breakfast and barely said anything all morning. Once the time for class came, I walked to the classroom feeling my heart pounding in my chest. I had decided to wait until after class to give it to her. I quietly sat and did my work. I can't even remember what we were working on, hopefully it is nothing I will need for the exams. Once class had finished, I sat in my seat and waited for the rest of the guys to leave. I looked up when I heard her approaching.

"Sean, you're a bit quiet today, is everything okay?" she asked concerned.

"Yeah." I look up at her as she leans on my desk. I take her hand. "Just worried."

"Worried? About what?"

"I have finished it." I pull the sheets of paper out of my pocket. I look down at it. "I am worried once you read this, things will change. That you won't believe it and think I am crazy."

"Sean." She whispers. I feel her hand on my face guiding it up to hers. "I know you. you are not crazy, and you are not a liar."

I look into her eyes seeing only truth and conviction in what she was saying. I nodded slightly.

"I have included contact details of my grandparents and mother. I know you will have questions and want to confirm what is written." I take a breath. "You are the first person I have trusted with this. Others know but you are the first person I have ever told. Just... just wait until you are home to read it."

She must see something in my expression as she quickly agrees. I stand, grabbing my things. She stops me turning me to face her.

"Nothing you tell me will change how I feel." She tells me quietly.

My heart warms at her words, my pulse quickening. I pull her towards me and kiss her with everything I feel but can't yet say. Our kiss starts light and tender before turning more passion and desire filled. She moans as my tongue finds hers, my hands pulling her closer.

"Sean." She breathes as my hand runs over her breast.

I feel her nipple harden under my thumb. I kiss down her neck, biting and sucking gently. She doesn't stop me as I pull her top down exposing her white lace covered breast. I pull her cup down and take her breast into my mouth, flicking my tongue over her nipple, her breathy moans and whimpers encouraging me. I continued sweetly torturing her breasts as my hand slips under her skirt and into her panties. I groan when I feel how wet she is already. I find her bundle of nerves and rub it in tight circles, alternating the pressure while listening to her reaction to learn what she liked best. She moaned my name when I slipped a finger into her heat, her breathing increasing. Once her hips started to gyrate, I added another finger. She turned her head into my shoulder and groaned. I increased my pressure of my thumb on her clit to which her legs started trembling. I could feel her approaching her orgasm. I kept up the pressure and increased my speed while adding a third finger. I felt her start to clench my fingers as she started to peak. She buried her face into my shoulder before biting down on it to stop herself yelling out as her body started convulsing with pleasure. I smiled, loving that I could bring her such pleasure, even in this situation. I held her as her heart rate started to calm. She looks up at me as I suck her juices off my fingers. I see her eyes spark as she watches. She reaches up and kisses me passionately, reaching into my pants.