Chapter 9

Yellow POV

I stormed off and left the building. I can't believe Green thought I was a bad parent! He has no rights to say anything about my parenting.

"Yellow, you should calm down.." I heard Lime said behind me. I scoffed as we left the room.

"I shook my head,"No! Taking care of Glitchy was a difficult job than anything. And to think Green says I'm a bad parent?"

Lime only looked at me with a worried face. I sighed heavily, looking down at Glitchy.

He couldn't stop hugging close to my leg. It was cute that he was very clingy, I never seen him this happy before.

"Yellow, I don't think Green meant it. He knows you're a good parent. Maybe he's trying to help out?" Lime said.

I look at him before looking back down at Glitchy with my arms crossed. I'm not sure anymore..

"Guys! The gate is closed!"

I look up to see the front entrance was shut. I looked around and noticed Green wasn't here with us. I was getting worried.

"Where is Green? And why did they lock us out?" Cyan said confusingly and knocked on the door.

"Hey! Can you open that gate? Out pal Green isn't here!"

After Lime said that, there was no response. What is going on?

"We have to find a way to get in. They won't let us." Black started to pounder.

I looked at my Crewmates as they try to figure out what to do. I hope nothing bad is happening..

I still don't want to lose Green.

Glitchy POV

Greeny! They took Greeny! That monster is going to kill him!

I saw the masked villain drag Greens body and strap him down on a table.

The doctor grabbed a bunch of scary sharp tools and set it down.

Oh no! They're gonna torture Greeny! I need to find a way to get out of here.

I looked around in the small box I was in. There wasn't anything useful to use or do to escape.

I look at the glass in front of me. I remembered Greeny punching the glass, it actually made a crack!

"Hm..I'm missing a tool. I'll be right back."

The doctor walked away and left the room.

This is my opportunity now! I pulled out my trusty weapon and pressed a button, activating the tentacles.

I aim it towards the glass in front of me and try to break it. The tentacles continued to attack the glass before it finally broke.

Yes! I did it!

I carefully jumped out of the box and look up to see Greeny passed out on the table. I can almost feel tears pouring down.

I don't want Greeny to be hurt..I must find a way to get help somehow!

I walk to the door that was slight opened and took a peak.

Seems like everyone was occupied, no sign of the big scary mask. I quickly ran to the door that leads to a closet inside.

The problem is, the door was closed! I can't reach the doorknob even if I jump.

"Hey there little guy, what's wrong?"

I flinched and turn to see a Crewmate holding a broom.

I pointed at the door. The Crewmate look at the door before looking back at me.